Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

38 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

Am I selfish if I am secretly hoping nothing ever beats the 4-hour Forum show in Los Angeles in 2017? Since I was there? :P

No, I would feel the same way, but I am going to be in Vegas, so I hope it goes 4,and has the greatest lithos ever from Mr.Buhler :lol: I am also realistic,so i am not actually thinking either will happen:lol:

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got all the lithos from the shows I've been to so far up in my basement music room    

Thank you to everybody who helped make this possible. You know who you are

Maybe some of you would like to see a poster design that went unapproved.  I figure it would be fun to see.  This was supposed to be for the Vegas shows for tomorrow and Saturday.  Since there hasn't

Posted Images

20 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

I've been looking at the setlists, albeit not in detail - but I got the feeling that the setlists have been almost identical in length regardless of whether it's been a venue show or festival. They played 28 songs at Louder Than Life, which is a lot more than any other this leg, but it's been a solid 22 to 24 songs ever since then at both festivals and non-festivals.

You would be surprised then. It's mostly the covers that get dumped. Like black hole sun. And one of my favorite parts of the NiTL, wish you were here. We also didnt get patience. I dont know much about louder than life, but ACL being in a city park, has noise regulations and a curfew I didnt know about before arriving.

Maybe I got spoiled by the 30ish song set in Hawaii?

6 minutes ago, owenstar said:

You would be surprised then. It's mostly the covers that get dumped. Like black hole sun. And one of my favorite parts of the NiTL, wish you were here. We also didnt get patience. I dont know much about louder than life, but ACL being in a city park, has noise regulations and a curfew I didnt know about before arriving.

Maybe I got spoiled by the 30ish song set in Hawaii?

We got nearly 40 songs in Los Angeles, so I know that feeling of being spoiled!

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1