Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

3 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

9100$ It’s your fault for starting this thread many moons ago. 

Featured-comments anakin what have i done Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Unfortunately, none of my shows ended up being a goldmine litho lol, not that I'd sell them because they are awesome to have. I think maybe my Detroit and Chicago might be worth a couple hundred a pop. The Vegas ones done seem rare. 

Crazy that some like Cleveland, Kobe, London are mini fortunes 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, uzi your illusion said:

Lol, I did PM you but didn't hear anything back 

My apologies if I missed it. I thought the last we spoke you said you were happy with your collection and weren't looking to add to it! This was definitely a while ago though.

11 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Featured-comments anakin what have i done Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Unfortunately, none of my shows ended up being a goldmine litho lol, not that I'd sell them because they are awesome to have. I think maybe my Detroit and Chicago might be worth a couple hundred a pop. The Vegas ones done seem rare. 

Crazy that some like Cleveland, Kobe, London are mini fortunes 

I'm sure you meant Cincinnati and not Cleveland haha

10 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

My apologies if I missed it. I thought the last we spoke you said you were happy with your collection and weren't looking to add to it! This was definitely a while ago though.

Yeah. Oops lol

2 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

I was then lol, then Kobe was listed and just like that I wasn't. 

PM me back if you can, I would like to talk more about it through the messenger.

• Like 1

I don't know if it was already asked, but is there any proof it is real? I know from the US shows it sounds like there were alot of fake lithographs around, is there anyway to prove these things are real?

Edited by k12
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, k12 said:

I don't know if it was already asked, but is there any proof it is real? I know from the US shows it sounds like there were alot of fake lithographs around, is there anyway to prove these things are real?

Its why I don't buy litho from Ebay etc 

New Lithorati Podcast episode

Lithorati Podcast - Episode 3 - New Zealand/Australia/Asia 2017 Lithograph Review - As the tour goes on, so do we, with an extensive review of the designs that we received from GNR's trip down under. Terry from Australia joins us as this episode's guest and we get to hear what being a GNR fan on the other side of the world is like.

Timestamps

00:00:00 Introduction
00:01:30 Interview with Guest for NZ-Aus-Asia 2017 Leg (Terry from Australia)
00:26:22 Wellington Maori
00:33:15 Wellington Kiwi
00:36:00 Auckland
00:38:48 Brisbane Purple Surfer
00:50:00 Brisbane Yellow Surfer
00:57:03 Sydney Blue Hat
01:07:08 Sydney Toecutter and Sydney Wez
01:12:10 Melbourne Ned Kelly
01:24:13 Melbourne Tasmanian Tiger
01:27:36 Adelaide Redhead
01:34:08 Adelaide Shark
01:42:19 Terry talks about Perth show
02:05:05 Perth Bunyip (Terry)
02:11:53 Perth Spider (Terry)
02:15:30 Perth Bunyip (Tim)
02:19:14 Perth Spider (Tim)
02:21:36 Singapore
02:26:33 Bangkok Yaksha
02:34:00 Bangkok Elephant
02:41:39 The missing Dubai
02:50:15 Handing out awards
02:50:50 "November Rain Award" - Best lithograph of the 2017 Japan/NZ/Aus/Asia leg
02:52:03 Chinese Democracy Award - Most underrated lithograph of the 2017 Japan/NZ/Aus/Asia leg
02:54:30 Swimming with Dolphins Award - Strangest lithograph of the 2017 Japan/NZ/Aus/Asia leg
02:55:46 Bad Obsession Award - Favorite lithograph of the 2017 Japan/NZ/Aus/Asia leg that other people don't like
02:57:57 Outro
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

New Lithorati Podcast episode

Lithorati Podcast - Episode 3 - New Zealand/Australia/Asia 2017 Lithograph Review - As the tour goes on, so do we, with an extensive review of the designs that we received from GNR's trip down under. Terry from Australia joins us as this episode's guest and we get to hear what being a GNR fan on the other side of the world is like.

Timestamps

00:00:00 Introduction
00:01:30 Interview with Guest for NZ-Aus-Asia 2017 Leg (Terry from Australia)
00:26:22 Wellington Maori
00:33:15 Wellington Kiwi
00:36:00 Auckland
00:38:48 Brisbane Purple Surfer
00:50:00 Brisbane Yellow Surfer
00:57:03 Sydney Blue Hat
01:07:08 Sydney Toecutter and Sydney Wez
01:12:10 Melbourne Ned Kelly
01:24:13 Melbourne Tasmanian Tiger
01:27:36 Adelaide Redhead
01:34:08 Adelaide Shark
01:42:19 Terry talks about Perth show
02:05:05 Perth Bunyip (Terry)
02:11:53 Perth Spider (Terry)
02:15:30 Perth Bunyip (Tim)
02:19:14 Perth Spider (Tim)
02:21:36 Singapore
02:26:33 Bangkok Yaksha
02:34:00 Bangkok Elephant
02:41:39 The missing Dubai
02:50:15 Handing out awards
02:50:50 "November Rain Award" - Best lithograph of the 2017 Japan/NZ/Aus/Asia leg
02:52:03 Chinese Democracy Award - Most underrated lithograph of the 2017 Japan/NZ/Aus/Asia leg
02:54:30 Swimming with Dolphins Award - Strangest lithograph of the 2017 Japan/NZ/Aus/Asia leg
02:55:46 Bad Obsession Award - Favorite lithograph of the 2017 Japan/NZ/Aus/Asia leg that other people don't like
02:57:57 Outro

Another fantastic episode. Thanks for taking the effort and time to put these together.   If there were any 2nd thoughts at all on my end about a fairly large litho purchase that I recently made, this Podcast put me at complete ease. It's so great to hear the appreciation for these pieces.

2 hours ago, uzi your illusion said:

Another fantastic episode. Thanks for taking the effort and time to put these together.   If there were any 2nd thoughts at all on my end about a fairly large litho purchase that I recently made, this Podcast put me at complete ease. It's so great to hear the appreciation for these pieces.

What large purchase? Do tell. 

10 minutes ago, uzi your illusion said:

When I have it in my possession I will get a picture up here. Building suspense........

Lol. Well played sir. I’m just asking because a guy is attempting to sale his Kobe on the Litho Facebook page. Reading between the lines I assume you are no longer in the hunt. 

21 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Lol. Well played sir. I’m just asking because a guy is attempting to sale his Kobe on the Litho Facebook page. Reading between the lines I assume you are no longer in the hunt. 

Do we think the guy on the facebook page would do better selling it on there rather than another ebay auction?

33 minutes ago, uzi your illusion said:

Do we think the guy on the facebook page would do better selling it on there rather than another ebay auction?

I think the two highest bidders(you being one) have been satiated in their quest for Kobe, so who ever else is left may not have the same desire to purchase at high prices. Plus, the seller has dinged corner on his Kobe. It’s a small condition issue, but to me it affects the value. When your exchanging high sums you should be getting gem mint. 

7 minutes ago, Kylewhodat said:

Man you're right about that dinged corner

Not that bad I know but for this sorta money I think a serious buyer would want mint condition. The guy sounds like hes gonna sell it on Ebay but this damage is gonna cost him for sure

fCp7FSc.jpeg

Yeah, with this particular litho, gem mint is a must to command a premium price. And you have to think resale value too. What if one day you’re hard up for cash and what to resale, but you purchased a damaged litho.