Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

2 hours ago, Malte said:

Hi Coma,

I am Ulrich „Malte“ Planer, the Designer of the San Jose Sharks Litho. I have a spare one just for you. #21/250. If you take over the shipping costs (from Germany), I would like to give it to you for free. Just let me know 😽.

Now THIS is how you win hearts and minds

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Malte said:

Hi Coma,

I am Ulrich „Malte“ Planer, the Designer of the San Jose Sharks Litho. I have a spare one just for you. #21/250. If you take over the shipping costs (from Germany), I would like to give it to you for free. Just let me know 😽.

Hi Ulrich 

I have quite a few lithos framed and displayed in my house, Winnipeg being one of my favorites. Can you give us shed some light on how you chose that design? I love the use of lyrics as well!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Malte said:

Hi Coma,

Hi Malte, my sincere apologies as I didn't mean to insult you (although it may have come across that way) - I should really be more sensitive. I'm actually a big fan of many of your designs, some of which I hope to aquire on eBay tomorrow. This one just wasn't "my cup of tea" I suppose.

That said, I'm sure there are many that would love this gifted to them. But if you want to gift it to me I would never decline and more than happy to pay shipping. I can PM you my address (Canada) and can send you shipping costs (can't imagine they would be too much) via PayPal.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Coma16 said:

Hi Malte, my sincere apologies as I didn't mean to insult you (although it may have come across that way) - I should really be more sensitive. I'm actually a big fan of many of your designs, some of which I hope to aquire on eBay tomorrow. This one just wasn't "my cup of tea" I suppose.

That said, I'm sure there are many that would love this gifted to them. But if you want to gift it to me I would never decline and more than happy to pay shipping. I can PM you my address (Canada) and can send you shipping costs (can't imagine they would be too much) via PayPal.

Nice. Yes, DM me your address and let me figure out the shipping costs.

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

I just saw the online “merch truck” just opened and the show shirt, and assumed lithograph, is based on the epic James Dean movie “Giant.”  Outside of the shows I’m going to on this tour, this is one I’d love to have.  Anyone offering one for sale at profit but not eBay prices, please ping me via DM.

5 minutes ago, TigerBubba said:

I just saw the online “merch truck” just opened and the show shirt, and assumed lithograph, is based on the epic James Dean movie “Giant.”  Outside of the shows I’m going to on this tour, this is one I’d love to have.  Anyone offering one for sale at profit but not eBay prices, please ping me via DM.

Do you have anything for trade? 

4 minutes ago, TigerBubba said:

Unfortunately, I’ve only got singles of the ones that I have and would like to keep most of my nitl ones.  I might be willing to get rid of something like a Cleveland that’s not all that popular.  I’ll look back through and see

Cleveland. Lol. Come on man. 

53 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

I don't know who this seller is, I have nothing to do with them. :fuckyou: KEEP AWAY :fuckyou:

People who know me should already know I don't sell on Ebay and that as my mygnrforum username suggests, I am very much NOT located in Enid, Oklahoma.

wtf.jpg

That’s awesome of you to bring this to the forums attention 👏

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, owenstar said:

Thats shady AF. Who ever did that should change it immediately.

Upon further reflection, and Riki’s insatiable desire to lord over the GNR lithos as if it’s his own personal fiefdom I’ve decided to change it. WarpigLithor@ti. Has a nice ring to it. It’s my sincere hope that this change in eBay handle will prevent any confusion for the consumer. 

Edited by Ixtlan

On 9/2/2021 at 4:08 AM, Ixtlan said:

Cleveland. Lol. Come on man. 

As shitty as Cleveland is, I still kinda want one cause I'm from Cleveland.

It really is shitty though.  I still can't believe out of all the cities on this worldwide never-ending tour, MY home city is the one that had the litho printed like absolute ass.  Well, I guess I can believe it....it's Cleveland.  We're cursed.

Let me know when the market completely collapses on Cleveland lithos and I'll finally get one.  When people are using them to wrap actual valuable lithos in for shipping, we'll know we've reached rock bottom.

20 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

Do what you want, just please don't associate my website with you. This isn't a case of you using a vague phrase or generic word like "screwdriver" or "Franklin" as your username - If you do a google search for Lithorati, there's less then two pages of results and they all have something to do with my website.

If you sell something using that username, it's not unreasonable for people to think it's me - which is unfair on me since I have nothing to do with it.

You knew it was me. You could have reached out to me. Your response was over the top. And after the warpig thing I still went out of my way to get you a Dallas litho. At the very least you could have heard me out. PM me and I’ll give you my info and you can change it. I don’t know how to. 

1 hour ago, Ixtlan said:

You knew it was me. You could have reached out to me. Your response was over the top. And after the warpig thing I still went out of my way to get you a Dallas litho. At the very least you could have heard me out. PM me and I’ll give you my info and you can change it. I don’t know how to. 

I assure you, I did not. I posted the warning publicly at least TWO HOURS before you admitted to me in private messages that it was you.

I saw the listing on Ebay and posted publicly at like 10am to warn people "whoa, this ain't me" - Two hours later, I looked at the listing in more detail and wondered who I knew from that city and state. That's when I messaged you to ask if it was you since I thought I remembered you were from that city. A half hour later, you responded to my message and within the space of one minute you:
a) said it was you
b) said it was a placeholder username
c) said posting it publicly was a bit much for you (?!)
d) then blocked me from being able to message you

All in the space of one minute! If anybody overreacted, I think it was you, don't you think?

Please, feel free to go back and look at the time stamps on everything. Perhaps you thought I posted that publicly after you admitted it was you? It was the other way around, man.

And even if I did post that publicly after you told me it was you - I didn't mention who it was, I didn't mention your name, in fact absolutely nobody knew who it was except me until you posted your response in this thread. Even now, I don't think anybody knows who you are. You've seen me post at least a couple times before where I've publicly warned people about (for example) the Indonesian bootleggers who decided to use my Lithorati name on their knockoff posters and sell them on Ebay - I posted publicly to tell everybody that I have nothing to do with them because I don't want people to think I have anything to do with that stuff - why would I would respond any differently in this situation when again someone is using my website name without permission?

I'm not pissed off at you, we don't have to be at loggerheads - I never blocked you. You're the one that blocked me, remember? Just unblock me and let's pretend this didn't happen.

• Like 2

On 8/25/2021 at 7:11 PM, amaninjapan said:

Can't we have the litho drama in a separate thread?

Honestly this was a very successful thread about the tour lithos, specifically the artwork and it had been going for more than five years before it got derailed. Wouldn't mind if it got back on topic...

Thought you wanted the drama to finish? People are free to do what they want. Get over it. 

1 hour ago, GS67 said:

Does anyone have a high resolution photo of the New Orleans 2016 lithograph? I’m trying to get a good copy and try and find a way to make my own print for my office since they were sold out instantly the night of the show 

Original file (750x1000) from Lithorati: http://lithorati.com/na2016/2016-07-31 New Orleans.jpg

AI upscaled version using Topaz Gigapixel (2250x3000):
Hw0AbSUZ_o.png

• Like 1