Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

12 minutes ago, backinblack said:

Which one of you dildos is listing lithos on Ebay asking premium prices but every single litho has fucking pinholes in the corners??? :crazy:

The pinholes are virtually invisible, and someone bought the SF one lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

The pinholes are virtually invisible, and someone bought the SF one lol

750 for SF with pinholes is almost a bargain true but 800 for kansas city with pinholes or 750 for LA with pinholes naaaaa that ain't right

25 minutes ago, backinblack said:

750 for SF with pinholes is almost a bargain true but 800 for kansas city with pinholes or 750 for LA with pinholes naaaaa that ain't right

Another SF went a few days prior for $825, but that one also had some damage (ripples on the jacket, above the date). I'd rather not have it than pay that much for a damaged item. Each their own....

Just now, owenstar said:

Wait my pristine SF is worth 800 bucks? I feel like George Jefferson. Or an actual art collector.

Probably over $1000 if it is mint, maybe more. Auction it on eBay and find out. It's a good time for Sellers right now.

11 hours ago, backinblack said:

Which one of you dildos is listing lithos on Ebay asking premium prices but every single litho has fucking pinholes in the corners??? :crazy:

This legit made me laugh out loud. 

Supposedly the pin holes won't show in the frame, according to the seller 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Coma16 said:

Probably over $1000 if it is mint, maybe more. Auction it on eBay and find out. It's a good time for Sellers right now.

Over $1000 for any litho is fucking crazy.

I have no intention of selling any of mine but now I'm wondering what they're worth... they're all mint and are in frames. I have the 2 Vegas 2016 ones, Seattle 2016, Vancouver 2017 and Gorge 2017. Actually, Vegas night 2 isn't quite mint, there's a small crinkle that can only be seen at the right angle/lighting...

10 hours ago, Coma16 said:

I'm absolutely never listing that one. Road tripped home, first reunion show I saw. Sentimental.

I'm fortunate to have a decent sized collection as my brother has no kids and has seen 10ish shows? Picking up his lame older brother lithos along the way. 

I think I still need a ton of frames. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blackjacker said:

Atlantic City night 1 limited to 150, and yet it was the easiest get yet.

We waited until 7 to come in, hit front of merch stand around 7:20, and grabbed two.

That’s great to hear! Going tomorrow.

Was there a limit? Merch stand inside the venue right?

1 hour ago, B5Redeye said:

That’s great to hear! Going tomorrow.

Was there a limit? Merch stand inside the venue right?

Don’t know about limit - only asked for 2 in case I have to trade for tomorrow night’s.

Apparently there is a merch stand outside, and two inside.  Go through two ‘gates’ (show your ticket at the first, get searched at the next) you can go left or right - each side has a beer stand and then a merch stand.  I went right.

19 hours ago, Blackjacker said:

Don’t know about limit - only asked for 2 in case I have to trade for tomorrow night’s.

Apparently there is a merch stand outside, and two inside.  Go through two ‘gates’ (show your ticket at the first, get searched at the next) you can go left or right - each side has a beer stand and then a merch stand.  I went right.

Thanks very much! I was able to get one tonight!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, B5Redeye said:

Thanks very much! I was able to get one tonight!

Hope the intel helped! After seeing how easy the reentry was on night 1 and how close the parking garage was, we actually went in on night 2 at doors open at 6:30, grabbed prints and shirts and then took them back to the car then went back in just as Mammoth went on.

Interesting to see the limit of 1 poster per person last night after no posted limit the first night. (Actually it was listed as “1 person per poster” on the sign - wish I’d taken a pic of that.)

Edited by Blackjacker
Edited for gooder word usage.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Coma16 said:

Which 2-3 stand out the most to you? My top 3 (random order) are Boston, Fargo, and LA.

Detroit, LA, Phoenix 

Dallas is cool, too. And although strange to look at, Indianapolis gets a ton of creativity points

• Like 1