Jump to content

Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, backinblack said:

Which one of you dildos is listing lithos on Ebay asking premium prices but every single litho has fucking pinholes in the corners??? :crazy:

The pinholes are virtually invisible, and someone bought the SF one lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

The pinholes are virtually invisible, and someone bought the SF one lol

750 for SF with pinholes is almost a bargain true but 800 for kansas city with pinholes or 750 for LA with pinholes naaaaa that ain't right

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, backinblack said:

750 for SF with pinholes is almost a bargain true but 800 for kansas city with pinholes or 750 for LA with pinholes naaaaa that ain't right

Another SF went a few days prior for $825, but that one also had some damage (ripples on the jacket, above the date). I'd rather not have it than pay that much for a damaged item. Each their own....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, owenstar said:

Wait my pristine SF is worth 800 bucks? I feel like George Jefferson. Or an actual art collector.

Probably over $1000 if it is mint, maybe more. Auction it on eBay and find out. It's a good time for Sellers right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, backinblack said:

Which one of you dildos is listing lithos on Ebay asking premium prices but every single litho has fucking pinholes in the corners??? :crazy:

This legit made me laugh out loud. 

Supposedly the pin holes won't show in the frame, according to the seller 🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Coma16 said:

Probably over $1000 if it is mint, maybe more. Auction it on eBay and find out. It's a good time for Sellers right now.

 

Over $1000 for any litho is fucking crazy.

I have no intention of selling any of mine but now I'm wondering what they're worth... they're all mint and are in frames. I have the 2 Vegas 2016 ones, Seattle 2016, Vancouver 2017 and Gorge 2017. Actually, Vegas night 2 isn't quite mint, there's a small crinkle that can only be seen at the right angle/lighting...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Coma16 said:

Probably over $1000 if it is mint, maybe more. Auction it on eBay and find out. It's a good time for Sellers right now.

I'm absolutely never listing that one. Road tripped home, first reunion show I saw. Sentimental.

I'm fortunate to have a decent sized collection as my brother has no kids and has seen 10ish shows? Picking up his lame older brother lithos along the way. 

I think I still need a ton of frames. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Blackjacker said:

Atlantic City night 1 limited to 150, and yet it was the easiest get yet.

We waited until 7 to come in, hit front of merch stand around 7:20, and grabbed two.

That’s great to hear! Going tomorrow.

Was there a limit? Merch stand inside the venue right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, B5Redeye said:

That’s great to hear! Going tomorrow.

Was there a limit? Merch stand inside the venue right?

Don’t know about limit - only asked for 2 in case I have to trade for tomorrow night’s.

Apparently there is a merch stand outside, and two inside.  Go through two ‘gates’ (show your ticket at the first, get searched at the next) you can go left or right - each side has a beer stand and then a merch stand.  I went right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Blackjacker said:

Don’t know about limit - only asked for 2 in case I have to trade for tomorrow night’s.

Apparently there is a merch stand outside, and two inside.  Go through two ‘gates’ (show your ticket at the first, get searched at the next) you can go left or right - each side has a beer stand and then a merch stand.  I went right.

Thanks very much! I was able to get one tonight!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, B5Redeye said:

Thanks very much! I was able to get one tonight!

Hope the intel helped! After seeing how easy the reentry was on night 1 and how close the parking garage was, we actually went in on night 2 at doors open at 6:30, grabbed prints and shirts and then took them back to the car then went back in just as Mammoth went on.

Interesting to see the limit of 1 poster per person last night after no posted limit the first night. (Actually it was listed as “1 person per poster” on the sign - wish I’d taken a pic of that.)

Edited by Blackjacker
Edited for gooder word usage.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Coma16 said:

Which 2-3 stand out the most to you? My top 3 (random order) are Boston, Fargo, and LA.

Detroit, LA, Phoenix 

Dallas is cool, too. And although strange to look at, Indianapolis gets a ton of creativity points

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...