Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

Does anything think that we'll get a 4th shark-themed litho on this leg? Maybe one of the Florida show?

Also, there's a Prague 2017 on ebay right now. Very tempted to low ball the seller....

Edited by Coma16

I love today's lithograph with the Peanuts theme!! Axl, Slash, and Duff are so cute! ! And nice touch on using the Gn'R bullet logo as the moon and adding a rose on the piano . ❤️😍

I don't have a link for the actual litho but here your can see the design.

https://gnrtourtruck.com/collections/featured/products/2021-city-event-tee-st-paul

The design is by Arian Buhler 🤘

Edited by MarHin22
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Mcs953 said:

I will be at the Columbus show on Thursday, if anyone on here can grab me an extra Minnesota, I would be happy to trade.  My wife loves peanuts and this lithograph.  Thanks

Really curious to see what they go with since they're not using that other artists design (that was really q kick-ass design) anymore.

15 minutes ago, MarHin22 said:

I love today's lithograph with the Peanuts theme!! Axl, Slash, and Duff are so cute! ! And nice touch on using the Gn'R bullet logo as the sun and adding a rose on the piano . ❤️😍

I don't have a link for the actual litho but here your can see the design.

https://gnrtourtruck.com/collections/featured/products/2021-city-event-tee-st-paul

The design is by Arian Buhler 🤘

Would have been so much better without the “We’re Fn Back” text at the top. 

So there was a second litho (NOT OFFICIAL) for last night's show. It is shared on HTGTH site (link below) and numbered to 50. It's beautiful too! Made by Brent Schoonover, DC and Marvel comic book artist.

I like that it includes all current 7 members in the design.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=69229.0

Edited by MarHin22
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MarHin22 said:

So there was a second litho for last night's show. It is shared on HTGTH site (link below) and numbered to 50. It's beautiful too! Made by Brent Schoonover, DC and Marvel comic book artist.

Wow surprised no one else has shared this. I like the Charlie Brown one much better tho

Edited by Coma16

4 hours ago, MarHin22 said:

So there was a second litho for last night's show. It is shared on HTGTH site (link below) and numbered to 50. It's beautiful too! Made by Brent Schoonover, DC and Marvel comic book artist.

Not an official litho

• Like 1

On 8/24/2021 at 11:59 PM, RussTCB said:

If GN'R wants to press anything on vinyl, they won't have to wait in a long line. Whether it's a 7" or full album. The vinyl may be released a month or two after the digital release but it absolutely will not be years, no matter which format or content is on it. 

Russ, coming back to your post above: What’s your guess on the Hard Skool CD/7“ being released no earlier than Feb/May 2022? 

17 minutes ago, zigzagbigbag said:

Russ, coming back to your post above: What’s your guess on the Hard Skool CD/7“ being released no earlier than Feb/May 2022? 

Mine guess is labor and parts issues like every business is experiencing out there.   

1 hour ago, zigzagbigbag said:

The vinyl is being released a few months after the CD as I predicted. 

So I’m bursting at the seems with excitement for my upcoming week where so will see GnR in Raleigh, NC on Wednesday (I’ll be in line to enter when the doors open to get a lithograph) and seeing The Rolling Stones the next night in Charlotte.  

I know The Stones do lithographs for their shows, but seeing lots of show specific lithos on their website for sale, I’m assuming theirs are not limited.  Does anyone know about Stones lithos?

I get a litho or show specific poster from every show I go to if they offer one.

thanks for any info that any of you may have!

8 hours ago, RussTCB said:

The vinyl is being released a few months after the CD as I predicted. 

No offense but thats not what you predicted. Your statement was: 

The vinyl may be released a month or two after the digital release 

Anyway, My question was not meant as an attack either but just being curious about your opinion why such a big band like GNR even needs half a year to release a single, even on CD format. I was relating to our previous correspondence above a few weeks ago by which you stated that this won’t be the case. Once again, just being curious. 

4 hours ago, zigzagbigbag said:

No offense but thats not what you predicted. Your statement was: 

The vinyl may be released a month or two after the digital release 

Anyway, My question was not meant as an attack either but just being curious about your opinion why such a big band like GNR even needs half a year to release a single, even on CD format. I was relating to our previous correspondence above a few weeks ago by which you stated that this won’t be the case. Once again, just being curious. 

What I actually said was "The vinyl may be released a month or two after the digital release but it absolutely will not be years, no matter which format or content is on it"

I know little to nothing about the process of getting CDs released. My point was that whenever a CD is released, a vinyl version would be a few months behind the release of the CD. 

18 hours ago, TigerBubba said:

So I’m bursting at the seems with excitement for my upcoming week where so will see GnR in Raleigh, NC on Wednesday (I’ll be in line to enter when the doors open to get a lithograph) and seeing The Rolling Stones the next night in Charlotte.  

I know The Stones do lithographs for their shows, but seeing lots of show specific lithos on their website for sale, I’m assuming theirs are not limited.  Does anyone know about Stones lithos?

I get a litho or show specific poster from every show I go to if they offer one.

thanks for any info that any of you may have!

Stones lithos at shows are numbered. The show litho off the site is not. They are usually the same otherwise