Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw an interesting discussion on the FB group about unnumbered lithos (for ones that are from a numbered set, which is basically 90%+). Unsure if the person deleted the thread but I find it interesting information especially for amature collectors who are new to the scene.

Are they extras, reprints, fakes, artist prints (which GNR don't seem to do), or possibly just got missed but still sold at the booths?

Edited by Coma16

5 hours ago, Coma16 said:

I saw an interesting discussion on the FB group about unnumbered lithos (for ones that are from a numbered set, which is basically 90%+). Unsure if the person deleted the thread but I find it interesting information especially for amature collectors who are new to the scene.

Are they extras, reprints, fakes, artist prints (which GNR don't seem to do), or possibly just got missed but still sold at the booths?

Nobody knows for certain but some assholes take it as they are the authority on GNR lithos. 

15 minutes ago, Ixtlan said:

Nobody knows for certain but some assholes take it as they are the authority on GNR lithos. 

Everyone has different experiences I suppose. Mine have generally been amazing when talking to other collectors. Regarding re-sale lithos, I'm almost at the point where I'll only buy one if I'm sure the seller attended the show (easier to verify for more recent shows) or if they have a good reputation in our community. Was just curious on how others are approaching it.

Edited by Coma16

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas gunners! Finally got some more frames to put the collection in. Wish I could upload a picture. Its so nice seeing some of these beauties again. Added 2 more from my brothers California adventures. The bottlerock and San Jose shows. Bottlerock is gorgeous, it looks textured like a wine label. I love it.

Still need to find a peanuts to add to the family. 

For some reason it didn't submit this. Well shit. Happy new years? Haha

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

For some reason I can't help but feel like I'm 6 years too late here, but does anyone have a spare Coachella night 2 they'd part with? I have nothing to offer you but my love 💖 or failing that, money. 

I mean I am going to both London dates, and despite the designs always sucking for us, I'd pick one up to trade for it. Or even The Stones 2nd night at Hyde Park?

I'm really scraping the barrel i feel, but a man's gotta try.

• 3 weeks later...