Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

On 7/16/2016 at 3:39 PM, novemberparadise23 said:

In my opinion the coolest one by far has been Pittsburgh 

I bought the Pittsburgh one.  Have to get it framed.  Too bad I'm not independently wealthy and could buy others (and attend more shows!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maynard James Keenan said:

I may be in the minority but the Guns N Roses Lithograph from Toronto is one of my favourites and will go perfectly with my limited edition ones from Tool and Soundgarden shows in Toronto:

tooltoronpost.jpg

image.jpeg

s-l1600.jpg

Oh yeah those match up perfectly! A lot better than any other lithos from this tour so far would. 

1 hour ago, Maynard James Keenan said:

nope....you can roll them yourself

I would HIGHLY suggest bringing a rubber band and a good size plastic shopping bag to put yours in.  Neither were easily found in Toronto.

How big are the posters? I was going to bring a poster tube to the show but now I'm not sure they would let me bring it in. 

3 hours ago, TrixAreForKids said:

How big are the posters? I was going to bring a poster tube to the show but now I'm not sure they would let me bring it in. 

They are 18x24. They will let you take the tube in, I've taken one to a few concerts and never have had a problem. If you have pit tickets then they might not let you go in the pit with it though. 

6 hours ago, Albertr212 said:

They are 18x24. They will let you take the tube in, I've taken one to a few concerts and never have had a problem. If you have pit tickets then they might not let you go in the pit with it though. 

Pretty certain there's been people turned away at the gates with litho in hand after just buying it from a merch truck in one of the cities. 

5 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Pretty certain there's been people turned away at the gates with litho in hand after just buying it from a merch truck in one of the cities. 

If true that is complete bullshit.  Maybe because it was poster tube they decided it could be used as a "projectile" which they have on the list of banned items.

I just don't understand how merchandise you could purchase INSIDE the venue could be used to stop you entering the venue from the outside.

6 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Never heard of that happening and wouldn't make sense either. I've taken tubes in to concerts at stadiums and small theatres and have never had any sort of problem. So the fact that they wouldn't let you in with something you bought just outside would be BS. 

And in the rare chance it does happen then it could be that the person telling you that is a dick and doesn't know what the hell they're talking about so best thing would be to just enter through another gate. 

• Like 1