Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

2 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

Vienna is 100

And I have no idea why they kept dropping the numbers during the leg. Seems like they did it for Australia too, now that I think about it. Brisbane and Sydney were 300s, Melbourne was 250 and 150, Adelaide was 150 and 100 and then Perth was 100 and 100

Is Slane the only one left you're missing from this leg? Did you finally score Bilbao?

Just asking but if someone bought a Paris T-shirt (the one with the moon) in double in L or XL, I'd like to buy it. Unfortunately I couldn't go to the gig and hence couldn't buy it...

PM me if anyone is willing to sell it. Won't mind if it's a bit more expensive than the actual price. Thanks.

I really like the Vienna lithograph. I'm somewhat surprised that Axl gave his OK to this one though, given that both Izzy and Adler are featured (assuming he does see them beforehand). Anyways, here goes again: I would gladly trade a Vienna lithograph for my spare Copenhagen lithograph. Let me know if anyone is interested. 

8 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Well, because it says "live nation presents" and you would never ever see that on a lithograph. That is probably just a promotional poster

And a pretty ugly one, if I may.

33 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

@xBrownstonex

Paris litho glows in the dark. Did you notice? You want to try to post a pic?

You can see it glow if you really take a look at it from a close distance. Then it actually looks pretty fucking cool. But I wouldn't know how to capture that in a pic. Without flash you wouldn't see it. and with flash it wouldn't be dark anymore