Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

7 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

I'm only familiar with the Ames Bros Pearl Jam stuff over the years.  Had to google their Metallica images. 

Yeah.  That doesn't work as well.

When I think Metallica, I immediately think of Pushead.

277891cb7682ac90dae6fba8f5438ed4.jpg

Metallica doesn't have the same imagery as GNR. GNR has always been superior in that department. 

6 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

So, will you be trading a Kobe litho for any European lithos? The oriental tour has reigned supremed so far.

I already have all the European lithos I need, however I'm looking for Slane for a friend. If it takes a Kobe, then so be it.

1 minute ago, amaninjapan said:

I have them all and a spare of most of the European lithos for trade

Wow. All of them?! Troccli would be impressed. Well, I'll do my part in Tulsa to make sure you keep it going.

2 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

I have them all and a spare of most of the European lithos for trade

Wow. All of them?! Troccli would be impressed. Well, I'll do my part in Tulsa to make sure you keep it going.

6 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Thanks man, but right now priority is helping out friends. Looking for Vegas 1, Chicago 1, Chicago 2 and Slane.

3 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Better than the old one

old Philly is one of my favorites :lol:

17 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

I already have all the European lithos I need, however I'm looking for Slane for a friend. If it takes a Kobe, then so be it.

Someone just posted a bunch of copies on eBay, including a Slane. Dimensions are different, but it could be a viable alternative for your friend.

32 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Holy shit!!   Those are MY pics!   He's using my pics with the shitty, lazy Microsoft Paint edits and trying to sell them on ebay!   On pieces of A4 paper....that's gonna look so terrible!  What an idiot!!

So he is taking your images and selling printed copies... classy!

On 7/15/2017 at 1:46 PM, amaninjapan said:

Do you have multiples of the Finland northern lights litho?

5 hours ago, liqddynamite said:

Guys, take a few seconds and report those A4 copies as counterfeit to ebay.

Which one ? Send a link

Well, as I always plead every few days, if you guys have these can you PLEASE help me by taking nice clear shots for my thread?  I highly doubt GNR will ever release an official book so if we want the best and most complete compendium of these images, we'll have to do it ourselves.  Most of the ones that Buhler didn't provide a nice clean image of look like shit in my thread.  The Northern Lights one is a great example.

I scour ebay for better shots all the time.  I don't wanna use "fakes" like that Warpig guy though.

If you can help, I really appreciate it!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Well, as I always plead every few days, if you guys have these can you PLEASE help me by taking nice clear shots for my thread?  I highly doubt GNR will ever release an official book so if we want the best and most complete compendium of these images, we'll have to do it ourselves.  Most of the ones that Buhler didn't provide a nice clean image of look like shit in my thread.  The Northern Lights one is a great example.

I scour ebay for better shots all the time.  I don't wanna use "fakes" like that Warpig guy though.

If you can help, I really appreciate it!

Relax, I got you covered.

Just give me some time :headbang: