Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

25 minutes ago, brad_k said:

Looks like he has multiples too. If you see the guy with all of them tonight make sure to "Get That Guy and Take that" across his ass with all of them lol

Just checked and the US Ebay already has 2 up. $240 and $250.

Edited by Tourettes2400

15 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

You really dislike people selling these lithos on the secondary market.

At least people can have the decency to wait a cpl days before they rip people off. And not put it on sale the second they purchase the fucking thing.

Edited by xBrownstonex
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

At least people can have the decency to wait a cpl days before they rip people off. And not put it on sale the second they purchase the fucking thing.

It's a shitty litho anyways. I would love to know all the artists who do these. Arian should be the de facto guy for the tour.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

It's a shitty litho anyways. I would love to know all the artists who do these. Arian should be the de facto guy for the tour.

DFx4eIJUAAIBcPF?format=jpg

1 hour ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Looks like he has multiples too. If you see the guy with all of them tonight make sure to "Get That Guy and Take that" across his ass with all of them lol

Just checked and the US Ebay already has 2 up. $240 and $250.

I offered him 10$. Maybe he will take it

• Like 1

I get people hating the ebayers, but it is a collectible "luxury" item.  If the guy was selling overpriced food to starving children I'd hate on him.  The band selling a poster that costs next to nothing to make for $50 is the same deal.  Capitalism.  The fact that the band only makes 250 prints for 40,000+ people is what is driving the price.  Make 50,000 of them, sell them for 10 bucks, put them on your band website and everybody who wants one gets one.  Supply and demand.  The band marketers know what they are doing... getting free publicity from ebayers!

I want to repeat it; no one inherently 'needs' one of these lithographs so no one is getting "ripped off".  $50, $100, $300, $750, or $1000.00+ posters are luxury items and no one dies because they don't have one.  No. One.  I wouldn't pay anymore than I 'wanted' to pay for one, and that is true for every person who drops coin on these things.

I bet 'human garbage' guy would sell one of his for a $1000.00 if some one offered... 

49 minutes ago, pastortine said:

I want to repeat it; no one inherently 'needs' one of these lithographs so no one is getting "ripped off".  $50, $100, $300, $750, or $1000.00+ posters are luxury items and no one dies because they don't have one.  No. One.  I wouldn't pay anymore than I 'wanted' to pay for one, and that is true for every person who drops coin on these things.

I bet 'human garbage' guy would sell one of his for a $1000.00 if some one offered... 

You have angered our Litho Lord Amaninjapan. 

• Like 1