Anyone still playing on 360?

wasted

I haven't got a One or decided whether PS4 is better. 

But I'm still playing games on the 360. Only Battlefront really made we want an upgrade. 

But I have noticed a few titles are coming on One which are harder to find on 360. Dying light for example. 

Wonder what people are thinking and if anyone still playing on 360. I'm just so loaded up on games/gear/kinect with 360 to switch to PS4 but One isn't liked as much. But I feel mix of loyalty and just design wise don't like ps. Those controllers are bad and hate the delay on frontend. 

I feel I'm more One but everyone's PS4. I'm still playing Dead Island. I have Mafia II, Bioshock Infinite, Red Redemption. I'm way behind but don't see much difference in One games. So...

Edited by wasted
One

I really liked One but Ps4 is good too.

Its been a long time since I played on them, but my cousin owns both and he said the PS4 is better. 

I used to play on the PS3 and I tried the 360 but it just felt weird to me, but when I played on One I found it pretty good.

If you don't like PS and don't own a PS3 then I guess Xbox One would be a great choice. 

2 hours ago, wasted said:

They almost look the same. I kind of want a PS4. But then I just have so much Xbox stuff, so there's still a lot of play left in the 360. 

If you are saying that you have still have a lot to play in 360, then Xbox One would be a really good options, like better specs, better graphics, new games. 

4 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

If you are saying that you have still have a lot to play in 360, then Xbox One would be a really good options, like better specs, better graphics, new games. 

But you can still play old 360 games or no?

I would go with One but everyone I know has PS4. I find online xbox live service way better than psn. 

But I see only a small difference between 360 and One anyway. If I play LA Noire on One is it really better?

9 minutes ago, wasted said:

But you can still play old 360 games or no?

I would go with One but everyone I know has PS4. I find online xbox live service way better than psn. 

But I see only a small difference between 360 and One anyway. If I play LA Noire on One is it really better?

Im not sure if you can play, I heard somewhere you can, but again Im not sure.

Make sure you ask someone before buying it

Project Scorpio. I'm in. 

Looks like I've got a couple of years. Games like Metro, Dead Island, Bioshock, Hitman, Dirt 2, Burnout Paradise, Bordelands 2 will keep me going. 

Renew Xbox live snd see how it goes. 

i think the last game i played on the 360 was dragon age inquisition. i own a ps4 but only have one game for it(mlb 16 the show) none of the exclusives really interest me, and everything else i play on the PC.

I hadn't considered that really. Games on Mac. I am sporadically an obsessive gamer. I sort of think of myself as casual but then realise I play 10 games a month. 

But there are many new games I'm excited about. Mafia 2 and Red Dead might have to be consumed. But Metro Last Light first. Also Dirt 2. Should really finish Dead Island too.