Pokémon

Słash

I stopped playing after Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, so well I have a long way to catch up.

Ive been a big fan, but I just lost interest cause me and my cousins used to play it and used to have battle fights, after Diamond they stopped playing, so I also left.

But I guess Im going to start again. 

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

EVERY.

PERSON.

I.

KNOW.

is playing this.

(except for me)

You are not that old man lol, try it maybe you will like it, I haven't played it since like more than 5 years, so I really don't know how this new game is, but yeah everyone is playing it lol

A lot of people I know are obsessed with it. There's been warnings on the news of people who get robbed or get into accidents because they are using it in the car or walking on the street and not paying attention...

I don't get the appeal, I mean I saw some of the cartoons back in the day, but the whole collecting different animals etc. = uberboring to me. I hear it gets a lot nerds out on the street so I imagine seeing a lot of fat couch potato teenagers walking the streets like hordes of cell phone zombies. 

Love the paranoia here :lol:

Edited by Bumblefeet

People are seriously going crazy over this game

Yesterday at 3am one 4 guys were outside a post box, its weird to see one in 2016, and they were trying to find a Pokemon.

Ive been a big pokemon fan, but this is WTF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Un42nutzly said:

It is pretty unreal to see people do weird things like drive real slow in the neighborhood and then try to make a U-turn in the middle of the street because their pokemon is the opposite direction.

I believe you man cause this shit is really happening 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On July 14, 2016 at 4:09 PM, Un42nutzly said:

It is pretty unreal to see people do weird things like drive real slow in the neighborhood and then try to make a U-turn in the middle of the street because their pokemon is the opposite direction.

I've done this. 

• Like 1