My fellow Americans and members of the GNR fan community all over the world....

Eddie Money

The Seeker must go.  

It really kills the encore along with the ever so sloppy Paradise City.  I loved the show last night but that ending is rough.  I hope for the people of South America that they consider re-working this part of the show.  

Another thing, watching KOHD from home can be a bit of a snoozer.  Last night, I actually enjoyed it for the first time in awhile in a live setting.  

I'll be in Orlando tomorrow and New Orleans on Sunday if any of you want to meet up.  New Orleans may be my last show for awhile but I'm pleased to say that I attended more GNR concerts than Steven Adler this year so far.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ludurigan said:

My fellow Americans and members of the GNR fan community all over the world....

richard, frank, melissa and dizzy must go

specially richard

izzy must come

You're high if you would get rid of Fortus over Frank.

Yeah my bro and I were kinda bored during KOHD and we left after Patience. We skipped seeker and paradise city, tho we heard them from outside the venue. They sounded alright, I guess. Rest of the show was AMAZING tho! This was night 1 in foxborough, btw.

Edited by rocknroll41

1 hour ago, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah my bro and I were kinda bored during KOHD and we left after Patience. We skipped seeker and paradise city, tho we heard them from outside the venue. They sounded alright, I guess. Rest of the show was AMAZING tho! This was night 1 in foxborough, btw.

So you go to a GNR show and don't even stay till Paradise City? 

7 hours ago, Slash787 said:

So you go to a GNR show and don't even stay till Paradise City? 

We wanted to leave early to beat the traffic. We both had to wake up early the next day for an important thing. Paradise City is overrated anyway. And we stayed for almost the entire show.

one little detail I forgot to mention earlier actually is that as we were standing outside the venue for the last 3 songs, close to our car, we could still see the show through a small tunnel right in front of us that was facing the stage and we saw the finale fireworks fly right above us. So really we were there for the whole show 

5 hours ago, Italian girl said:

What a bad habit, leaving earlier!!!!!!!!

See above

14 hours ago, SheldonR311 said:

You're high if you would get rid of Fortus over Frank.

The worst thing about this Richard dude is not his playing (which is bad enough)

but the fact that his presence is preventing the best two-guitar interplay ever to happen

the question is how long is it gonna take for this guy to realize that his career is much smaller than Guns n Roses?

when is this guy going to see the greater picture and walk away? 

when is this Richard guy doing a RICK DUFAY?

14 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Slashes leg disagrees.

i guess you are correct