Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

5 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

If that's the real Mickey Rourke on instagram why doesn't he have the blue tick? Why do no other famous people follow him? I think it's a fan page...

his comment was liked by team brazil...I'm pretty sure is real.

he made another comments too

Edited by Georgina Arriaga

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since not a verified account, I don't trust it but I'm sure Axl is working out. He has the start of the Summer Europe leg of the NITLT tour and who of us isn't trying to become more fit? Why would Axl be different in that aspect? 

It's his official IG account. There's also a few interactions with Sante D'Orazio over there.

Thing is, in that Axl pic, Mickey also says this: 

• mickey_rourke_3an half 4 hrs non stop and his energy,madness and self pride gives out all he's got & more godbless him

which begs the question about his notion of time.

40 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

If that's the real Mickey Rourke on instagram why doesn't he have the blue tick? Why do no other famous people follow him? I think it's a fan page...

I had a look into the account and he's been followed by Matt and Kevin Dillon, Steve Jones and also by a couple of people from Axl's circle.

Some of the pics he has posted look like they are from his house, with him and his dogs etc.

I think it's probably him.

Just now, Blackstar said:

I had a look into the account and he's been followed by Matt and Kevin Dillon, Steve Jones and also by a couple of people from Axl's circle.

Some of the pics he has posted look like they are from his house, with him and his dogs etc.

I think it's probably him.

Why isn't it verified? I find that very odd.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Why isn't it verified? I find that very odd.

I don't know. :shrugs:But those people's official accounts follow him (also Darren Aronofsky, Paolo Maldini, boxers and wrestlers...)

EDIT: And Beta follows him.

Edited by Blackstar

18 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I don't know. :shrugs:But those people's official accounts follow him (also Darren Aronofsky, Paolo Maldini, boxers and wrestlers...)

Vanessa liked his post of Axl so I think it's probably him too. Don't think she would like it if she thought it was some fake bullshitter. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, baldek said:

It's his official IG account. There's also a few interactions with Sante D'Orazio over there.

• mickey_rourke_3an half 4 hrs non stop and his energy,madness and self pride gives out all he's got & more godbless him

Maybe private party?😒

31 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Sorry but it just seems a bit fishey to me. When it gets verified i'll believe it <_<

They dont "owe us" anything. After all it's just music and a band. But I dont get this "no interviews" -thing. It would be just so interesting to hear how it all went down and how are they feeling about it? Do they have plans for future and so on.. We dont get interviews from the band, but we get all kinds of stupid rumors.

How easily it would be to just sit down and do a little podcast for example? No dealing with the media or others. Fans would love to that. 

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah It’s him..I follow him since 2016 and I’m pretty sure that’s his official account..Including last month he make a short live with him training boxe.

and take a look what he said on this pic at the comments about Axl dedicated KOHD to his brother Joe..

It’s from 2016

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baldek said:

His notion of time is correct especially if talking about the past shows...like mine in San Antonio in September 2017 was almost 4 hours! And Axl wanted to keep on going! He told us to call our friends and tell them we were gonna be late lol! 

5 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

His notion of time is correct especially if talking about the past shows...like mine in San Antonio in September 2017 was almost 4 hours! And Axl wanted to keep on going! He told us to call our friends and tell them we were gonna be late lol! 

I think maybe @baldek meant his notion of time in regards to how much time has passed since that show, if that's what he referred to when he wrote that he heard Axl "a few weeks ago".

But I want to think that his notion of time is fine and that he was talking about two different things. :)

9 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

That makes sense too...I'm tired haha. But I may delete the post if I read it completely wrong. 

It wasn't completely clear. I guess baldek will clarify it.

We're all trying to figure it out. No reason to delete anything. :)

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

It wasn't completely clear. I guess baldek will clarify it.

We're all trying to figure it out. No reason to delete anything. :)

Yep, that's correct. I was talking about the last LA show and Mickey's "a few weeks ago"; he can have a wild eye vision of reality sometimes, hence my comment. No problem @marlingrl03:) 

But yeah, deep inside I want it to mean like 4 weeks ago or something close.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Vanessa liked his post of Axl so I think it's probably him too. Don't think she would like it if she thought it was some fake bullshitter. 

Because TB are exactly social media savvy, right? :lol:

Anyone can be fooled by fake accounts, they come more and more sofisticated every time.

I more inclined to thinking like @janrichmond but then I think about who Mickey Rourke really is and well... I should not have high expectations about it :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, baldek said:

Yep, that's correct. I was talking about the last LA show and Mickey's "a few weeks ago"; he can have a wild eye vision of reality sometimes, hence my comment. No problem @marlingrl03:) 

But yeah, deep inside I want it to mean like 4 weeks ago or something close.

I guess he mean last LA show😑