Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

12 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I think he talks about a more recent thing, I'm so glad to hear about Axl, and glad to hear of him from the most unexpected places. 

But where he heard Axl? In studio? Seem weird Axl invite Rourke in studio , is a mistery😒

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Ratam said:

But where he heard Axl? In studio? Seem weird Axl invite Rourke in studio , is a mistery😒

I think Mickey said good things about Axl/CD when it came out, and Axl let them use SCOM in Rourke's movie The Wrestler (which came out the same year as CD). Seems like they've been friends for a while. Mickey even thanked him at the Golden Globes in 2008:

• GNFNR 1

32 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Axl is very private, we don't know anything about his friends, etc. If Mickey has his phone it must be they are good friends

Agree he must be friend with Axl , but because Axl is  very private person wich is the reason he spread out it, i don't be convinced, maybe he have dates confused ,maybe would someone ask he.

36 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I think Mickey said good things about Axl/CD when it came out, and Axl let them use SCOM in Rourke's movie The Wrestler (which came out the same year as CD). Seems like they've been friends for a while. Mickey even thanked him at the Golden Globes in 2008:

@Gordoncomstock, yes i remember Axl let use SCOM in Rourke movie,was the great return after dark years ,bit similar what happened with Axl.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Derick said:

I already asked him but until now no answer...and I doubt that he will talk something about it. :shrugs:

Oh he throw the bomb and we the crazy fans keep intrigued,sure he not will answer😐thanks @derick54 for you answer you be very kind👍

• Like 1

10 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Good question lol! I don't recall seeing that name before....we will see if they answer to their tag! :rofl-lol: and then they can tell us who the f**k they are! :lol:

I guess can be someone is a lurker :lol:

On 4/6/2018 at 12:36 PM, killuridols said:

And you are suffering from "I'm-gonna-pose-as-Axl-Rose-and-use-his-typical-speech-to-project-some-sense-of-self-importance"

:facepalm:

What you do is not only bizarre but truly pathetic.

Not posing as anyone simply stating facts. :blink:

I'm not the one who is pathetic here :crazy:

Expecting a band to personally be obliged to you is an unrealistic mindset and an unhealthy attitude.  Whatever personal insults you choose to hurl next won't change that fact nor my opinion. 

Edited by RazorGunner
  • Like 4

On 4/6/2018 at 4:33 PM, janrichmond said:

Sorry but it just seems a bit fishey to me. When it gets verified i'll believe it <_<

There are a good many fake and imposter accounts around but that is Mickey Rourke 100%

I remember a lot of people not believing it was Izzy on twitter.  :lol:

24 minutes ago, default_ said:

About Mickey's instagram account, I believe its him. I think you need to ask to be verified, maybe he just doesnt care for it?

He posted the other day a picture of himself out to dinner with a famous UFC fighter who answered him that it was a good catch up, it's gotta be Mickey. 

• Thanks 1