Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

56 minutes ago, Natty said:

I think he means SKID ROW , Cinderella , Warrant and Winger. I ve read an article about it but they wrote stadiums not theatres.. P.S. I hate the word "hair band"... Skid Row is a hardrock band - period ūü§ü

I greatly dislike the term too, it's just easier to say it online and have everyone know what I mean. 

• GNFNR 1
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I’m pretty sure Ratt (only Pearcy and Croucier original members left) will be one. They are in the studio now and talking about a 2020 tour TBA soon, so they seem likely to me. No way this has anything to do with GnR.

Ratt was a great band, they kind of get lumped in with lesser bands but they could roll.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, EricA said:

He was...

but unfortunately not on stage with them

When I heard Myles announce they were gonna bring out a friend, I had a small sliver of hope that it would be Slash, but it turned out Tremonti's bands guitarist

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Mendez said:

When I heard Myles announce they were gonna bring out a friend, I had a small sliver of hope that it would be Slash, but it turned out Tremonti's bands guitarist

Oh you were there. Bummer. That would have been cool if Slash had played with Alter Bridge. Maybe doing a Zep tune

• Like 1
1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

I just realized Melissa's 35 years old. Today.

Did anyone scroll down to Del James post about the Dean Koontz book?  That is pretty chilling.  Another thing, I checked Melissa's wiki page and they also have a birthday year as 89/90, in addition to 1985.

36 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

Did anyone scroll down to Del James post about the Dean Koontz book?  That is pretty chilling.  Another thing, I checked Melissa's wiki page and they also have a birthday year as 89/90, in addition to 1985.

No

Who's Dean Koontz and whats it about?

8 hours ago, lame ass security said:

He's a fiction author, he's been described as a poor man's Stephen King.  Anyway, it's a passage from a book he wrote in 1982 about a deadly respiratory disease/virus that strikes in the year 2020. 

Or read the very Stephen King's The Stand. ;) 

21 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Interesting they would add a photo with Steven, considering he doesnt think highly of having her in the band.

What do you mean? I don't remember him saying anything a about her.

BTW. It's appetite for distortion, not official GNR account.

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

What do you mean? I don't remember him saying anything a about her.

BTW. It's appetite for distortion, not official GNR account.

Theres an interview with steven, snd it was posted somewhere on this site, where he basically dissed melissa and richard as being in the band. I think this may have been in 2018 or 19 when his appearances where very minimal. Im finding this,as i type.

22 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Theres an interview with steven, snd it was posted somewhere on this site, where he basically dissed melissa and richard as being in the band. I think this may have been in 2018 or 19 when his appearances where very minimal. Im finding this,as i type.

Oh I remember. He didn't say anything negative, just that they are YES-MEN. Also ghosts, like you never see them Also, he said that Frank was the nicest guy ever and that he'd push him down the stairs.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Tyler Drama said:

Melissa’s age has never actually been confirmed by anyone anywhere. To my knowledge, at least.

I think you are correct.

I have a vague recollection of her laughing at the notion that she was 30 something a few years back. If Im remembering correctly it was in an interview. She said something along the lines of 'I saw online that people think Im 33, no idea where they came up with that! haha'

Ive heard people muse that her age is left a bit fuzzy because, whatever it is, its younger enough than Brain to be an issue to some people. I personally have no idea, though.

10 minutes ago, soon said:

I think you are correct.

I have a vague recollection of her laughing at the notion that she was 30 something a few years back. If Im remembering correctly it was in an interview. She said something along the lines of 'I saw online that people think Im 33, no idea where they came up with that! haha'

Ive heard people muse that her age is left a bit fuzzy because, whatever it is, its younger enough than Brain to be an issue to some people. I personally have no idea, though.

I don't knew how credible Wiki is , but  Wikipedia says that Melissa born March 1, 1965.

3 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I don't knew how credible Wiki is , but  Wikipedia says that Melissa born March 1, 1965.

Really?? This is strange because I just went to wiki after reading your post and currently it says "Melissa Reese (born 1989/1990)" making her "29/30." 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melissa_Reese

But like, you cant be born in 2 years! lol Why is this so difficult!?? :lol:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, soon said:

Really?? This is strange because I just went to wiki after reading your post and currently it says "Melissa Reese (born 1989/1990)" making her "29/30." 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melissa_Reese

But like, you cant be born in 2 years! lol Why is this so difficult!?? :lol:

Is very weird, i just read you post, then i research in Wiki and just see.it.¬† How it is possible‚Ěď it is intrigue¬†:o