Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Drexl said:

I'm not using instagram, but I'm curious... Could someone ask Meegan if she still enjoys watching Slash jerking off?

Well its probably no more perverse than the bondage whipping setup that perla tried to sell as part of their divorce. I wonder if anyone bought it?. 

On 05/07/2020 at 8:10 AM, soon said:

I remember Ashba talking about how Sixx made a real impression on him with this piece of financial wisdom - to set out a bunch of buckets and see which catches water (or something to that effect).

He strikes me as the type of "creative" who is just as thrilled by the process of entrepreneurialism as they are by writing and recording rock n roll. Generally speaking these types can be found talking extra loud to someone on the phone in the middle of an otherwise reasonably quiet cafe at 3pm. Always talking about their next venture. And never taking about the last one. Mostly its just playtime for trust fund kids, but hey if they end up creating a job or two along the way, its certainly not the worst way to spend ones time. 

Ashba has been admirably open about his struggles with bullying. Both in his school days, and as a member of Guns. And while he absolutely should be bullied for his time in Guns :lol:, its also cool for someone with that lived experience to be their own boss. To live and work on their own terms. So good on him.

All this being said, selling water is an ethically dubious proposition. Its almost as bad as selling that water in single use plastic bottles. So also, fuck him :lol:

Well if ashbas business ventures and music doent work out he could approach tom zautat to sell cars at a hyundai dealership. DJ joining GNR took either balls or stupidity im not sure which one.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Drexl said:

I'm not using instagram, but I'm curious... Could someone ask Meegan if she still enjoys watching Slash jerking off?

Oh God every now and then I wonder about that :lol:

On 04/07/2020 at 6:52 PM, MaskingApathy said:

What about his other businesses? Honestly most of the stuff he talks about never comes to fruition (like that solo album he was supposedly working on).

That solo lp he has released a snippit off it maybe a month ago

*Update its on his website https://www.djashba.com/home

Edited by vloors

19 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

His website looks like he's really taking the DJ bit to heart haha.

Could you imagine how a convo would go if you met him for the first time,

Ashba - hi im dj ashba

Person- oh your a music dj?, where do you dj?

Ashba- no its my stage name

Person- so your not a music dj?

Ashba - no

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Could you imagine how a convo would go if you met him for the first time,

Ashba - hi im dj ashba

Person- oh your a music dj?, where do you dj?

Ashba- no its my stage name

Person- so your not a music dj?

Ashba - no

I've met him, he didn't have to introduce himself because I already knew who he was lol. And I think DJ is his initials.

13 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I've met him, he didn't have to introduce himself because I already knew who he was lol. And I think DJ is his initials.

👍if he introduced himself as DJ rather than his first name, would laugh if that is how the convo would go.

Edited by Sydney Fan

On 7.07.2020 at 6:49 AM, baje said:

Oh God every now and then I wonder about that :lol:

Just now and then? :D

On 7.07.2020 at 2:18 AM, Sydney Fan said:

Well its probably no more perverse than the bondage whipping setup that perla tried to sell as part of their divorce. I wonder if anyone bought it?

Bondage is not a perversion. To me. :slash:

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve still got a poster of that first photo, except it’s in color... it’s been hung in dorm rooms, a frat house, a few shitty apartments, garages.. now it spends retirement in a cardboard tube (with another appetite era poster, a few Iron Maiden’s, Paulina poriskova and other 80s poster treasures)... 

• Like 3