Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, baldek said:

It would be funny if Axl updated his tattoo as well.

Thank God he didn't back in 2001. Otherwise he would have to add a couple of new members every 5 years.

+ Chris Pitman :facepalm:

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Haha 4
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 30/05/2020 at 1:49 AM, ©GnrPersia said:

Thank God he didn't back in 2001. Otherwise he would have to add a couple of new members every 5 years.

+ Chris Pitman :facepalm:

And ashba as well.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Voodoochild said:

I didn't know he was that short.

Also, he kinda looks like a cardboard there haha

Apparently Slash isn't respect the social distancing.

• Sad 1

I see DJ (tm) Cashba is now pimping his wife out as a stripper on his TikTok while he plays the riff from SIDHY... I only know this because I follow him on twitter and he cross posts all his shit across all platforms so I see it... that’s rock bottom isn’t it? Maybe she doesn’t care. But she’s like 25 years younger than him. She probably sees the bank statements too. He seems desperate to keep up a following, which I understand I guess. Times are tough for marginal “stars” these days with no paying shows... interesting though...

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I see DJ (tm) Cashba is now pimping his wife out as a stripper on his TikTok while he plays the riff from SIDHY... I only know this because I follow him on twitter and he cross posts all his shit across all platforms so I see it... that’s rock bottom isn’t it? Maybe she doesn’t care. But she’s like 25 years younger than him. She probably sees the bank statements too. He seems desperate to keep up a following, which I understand I guess. Times are tough for marginal “stars” these days with no paying shows... interesting though...

Ashba has always been a disgrace. Not just for gnr but for music and human beings in general

17 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

a 48 year old rock guitarist using TikTok says it all 

• Haha 3

I had to unfollow DJ on everything years ago. I think it was before he even left the band. I think the Ashba Water finally did me in. :lol:

Although lately I'm getting to the same point with Guns themselves.

30 minutes ago, veon said:

Not sure if this is the right place, but ran across this on Twitter...

https://mobile.twitter.com/matthewbwake/status/1274127794528714753

That's the same guy, who was the first and only one, spreading the news that Sorum's book was canceled.

Makes me wonder if he's somehow in touch, or friends, with Sorum? If so, i'm a bit afraid of his untold story:lol:

Edited by EricA
1 hour ago, EricA said:

That's the same guy, who was the first and only one, spreading the news that Sorum's book was canceled.

Makes me wonder if he's somehow in touch, or friends, with Sorum? If so, i'm a bit afraid of his untold story:lol:

A while ago he mentioned was going to interview Gilby for this magazine. I guess it's this interview and a story told by Gilby.

• Thanks 1