Jump to content

Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m a good few hours behind but Steven Adler had a few interesting tweets this morning(Irish time) and apparently he’s back(I wasn’t aware he was away) and in the last of his three tweets was simply the word bye. I mean it’s nice to see him apparently back on the tweet machine at least but do the great and the good here know why he was away. I ask because it wasn’t my week to watch him as they say. I hope the guy is happy and healthy and in a good place because I’ve always liked Steven for the simple reason we share the same birthday twenty years apart.

Edited by IrishgunnerII
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, IrishgunnerII said:

I’m a good few hours behind but Steven Adler had a few interesting tweets this morning(Irish time) and apparently he’s back(I wasn’t aware he was away) and in the last of his three tweets was simply the word bye. I mean it’s nice to see him apparently back on the tweet machine at least but do the great and the good here know why he was away. I ask because it wasn’t my week to watch him as they say. I hope the guy is happy and healthy and in a good place because I’ve always liked Steven for the simple reason we share the same birthday twenty years apart.

^This

When you watch Steven back in the day playing with GnR it was allways with Passion and Excitment. He's never had a bad Word to say about GnR, even after he was Kicked Out.

...still wating for the YCBM Adler Demo!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, YouCouldBeMine_2029 said:

^This

When you watch Steven back in the day playing with GnR it was allways with Passion and Excitment. He's never had a bad Word to say about GnR, even after he was Kicked Out.

...still wating for the YCBM Adler Demo!

Well I’m not sure that’s true. He’s not been shy about having goes at axl and slash at times over the years even if the reasons may have had some validity to them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2020 at 2:45 PM, RochelleRochelle said:

Someone recently asked Kat on her Insta about the B&W photos. She replied that she can only post what the band approves.  So its not her fault.

Maybe all the youtubers posting GNR videos just had the wrong idea, GNR were only taking them down because they were in color and now B&W

Edited by WhazUp
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

The UK is on lockdown at the moment and if one goes out it is like a ghost town.  This is how it has become on the forum but the band seems to have forgotten their fans which is incredibly sad especially when they have so many loyal fans who have been with them from the begininng.  Do they realise, I wonderr, that if they dont do anything before they are able to tour again they wil most definiitley not be playing to the same number of people of touring the larrger venues.  Maybe they dont care, Slash is doing his thing as is Duff.  If this is the case than is this it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

The UK is on lockdown at the moment and if one goes out it is like a ghost town.  This is how it has become on the forum but the band seems to have forgotten their fans which is incredibly sad especially when they have so many loyal fans who have been with them from the begininng.  Do they realise, I wonderr, that if they dont do anything before they are able to tour again they wil most definiitley not be playing to the same number of people of touring the larrger venues.  Maybe they dont care, Slash is doing his thing as is Duff.  If this is the case than is this it.

Hey, they did not forget their fans. Maybe you have missed it but they released some really cool pinball-machines, incredible merch and some extraordinary over-the-top-NITL-performances. Now THAT is what I call true love! ... - What?! You think, that's nothing? Well, if you seriously think you can come here and say something like this, then... you are right. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nesret said:

Hey, they did not forget their fans. Maybe you have missed it but they released some really cool pinball-machines, incredible merch and some extraordinary over-the-top-NITL-performances. Now THAT is what I call true love! ... - What?! You think, that's nothing? Well, if you seriously think you can come here and say something like this, then... you are right. 

:P

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 12/17/2020 at 4:01 AM, youngswedishvinyl said:

Amazing footage of Axl handing out Live Like A Suicide records back in ‘86 just got posted to Instagram by Marc!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI3bO2ls470/?igshid=gm31mk65y1rv

 

Edit: I would assume this is okay to post, if not then feel free to remove it!

Back when they looked and felt like a band.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2020 at 3:01 AM, youngswedishvinyl said:

Amazing footage of Axl handing out Live Like A Suicide records back in ‘86 just got posted to Instagram by Marc!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI3bO2ls470/?igshid=gm31mk65y1rv

 

Edit: I would assume this is okay to post, if not then feel free to remove it!

I wonder where that copy of LLAS is now...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 1:46 AM, YouCouldBeMine_2029 said:

^This

When you watch Steven back in the day playing with GnR it was allways with Passion and Excitment. He's never had a bad Word to say about GnR, even after he was Kicked Out.

...still wating for the YCBM Adler Demo!

Adler was just happy to be playing. It was his dream. You often see him full of smiles when behind the kit

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...