Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 12/17/2021 at 6:06 AM, Free Bird said:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXh3T7mj_j3/?utm_medium=copy_link

I hope I'm allowed to post something like this.

That's from the summer where we were speculating what he does at Rick Rubin's Studio.

Based on this short clip it's the best I've heard Slash play in a long time.

The best Slash has sounded since Apocalyptic Love!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, cineater said:

Whoa, Axl's sister has had enough.  There's nobody more loyal than a sibling, put up with your crap, fight with you and defend you.  Nobody after years of separation you can tell it all to, who sees you, who accepts you like a sibling.  Never come between siblings.

What happened?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cineater said:

Whoa, Axl's sister has had enough.  There's nobody more loyal than a sibling, put up with your crap, fight with you and defend you.  Nobody after years of separation you can tell it all to, who sees you, who accepts you like a sibling.  Never come between siblings.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

What happened?

Just a guess, but I'd say this is more "insider info". 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cineater said:

What?  Axl had fight with she?

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I assumed it was something on social media, but I had a quick look and didn't see anything. Maybe @cineater can provide some context at least?

Yeah it's been deleted.  Needless to say, Axl has two upset women on his hands.  Pray for him. :lol:  

Wouldn't be the holidays without a little family drama.  My brother kept his distance from me.  Nope not having that.  You think I'm going to watch you wallow in self pity?  Do something else, you're siblings aren't buying it, especially your sister.

8 minutes ago, cineater said:

Yeah it's been deleted.  Needless to say, Axl has two upset women on his hands.  Pray for him. :lol:  

Wouldn't be the holidays without a little family drama.  My brother kept his distance from me.  Nope not having that.  You think I'm going to watch you wallow in self pity?  Do something else, you're siblings aren't buying it, especially your sister.

Two women? Amy and Beta?

10 minutes ago, cineater said:

What was said exactly?

1 minute ago, cineater said:

I don't see it being discussed on any other boards.  And I couldn't tell you for sure it was a verified poster.  Could have been a troll.

Nothing that hasn't been said before.  Just hit home for me on this holiday with something going on in my life.

Oh, okay. So, if I understand correctly, what you saw was not a post by Axl's sister but by someone else? And where was it, facebook, instagram, twitter?

50 minutes ago, cineater said:

I don't see it being discussed on any other boards.  And I couldn't tell you for sure it was a verified poster.  Could have been a troll.

Nothing that hasn't been said before.  Just hit home for me on this holiday with something going on in my life.

If it happened you should be able to give more detailed info.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Oh, okay. So, if I understand correctly, what you saw was not a post by Axl's sister but by someone else? And where was it, facebook, instagram, twitter?

I'd like to clear all this up because I caused the confusion.  But if the other people who know about it aren't talking about it, I back off.  I always assume I'm the last one to know but once in a while, I should have checked the boards first.  Having said that, I don't know anything first hand.  

2 hours ago, cineater said:

I'd like to clear all this up because I caused the confusion.  But if the other people who know about it aren't talking about it, I back off.  I always assume I'm the last one to know but once in a while, I should have checked the boards first.  Having said that, I don't know anything first hand.  

Can't you even tell where it was?

7 minutes ago, PerthGNR said:

I saw it on Beta's fb. She gave her Christmas wishes and the respondent (Amy) basically replied with bitter words to the effect of wishing Karma upon Beta for what she had done (non specific), the effect there was on her two brothers (losing them). That was about it.

Are you sure? Does Beta still use facebook? I see her public feed hasn't been updated since 2019.

Edited by Blackstar

Just now, Blackstar said:

Can't you even tell where it was?

Are you sure? Does Beta still use facebook? I see her public feed hasn't been updated since 2011.

100%. I'm a 'friend'. When I read it I was taken aback, I put it down to someone having a few too many xmas drinks. 

• Thanks 1