Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I just wrote the lyrics to my new song:  Sadomasochistic Torture (Being a GnFnR Fan)

And after all these years...

After they suck me back in...

You've got to be fucking kidding me...

When will I ever learn.

Bashing and Beating my brains out...

Loving and Hating and Loving and Hating again...

A Fan's life is never easy...

A Fan's heart is always bleeding.

Fuck Me... 

Alright!

Fuck YOU.

• Haha 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seruiously? Axl doing new material with Ashba after he got Slash back? If that's true, then that guy is still far more ridiculous than I've ever thought and he will never cease to amaze me in this respect. It would be the most pathetic and idiotic thing to do ever :lol:

Anyway, I'm glad I haven't bought any tickests for the European leg. Even if Slash is there to play new Ashba material, I say no, thank you :facepalm:

• Sad 1

I'd actually be happy if Axl was to release an album with DJ (or Bucket, or Robin, or Tommy, or anyone who isn't Pitman or Frank Ferrer) and the fact that Slash is back in GNR is irrelevant because it could be songs they had been working on before he came back. I rather have Axl and DJ recording and releasing songs they wrote together than have Slash playing those songs re-recording DJ's parts. THAT would be ridiculous. (Of course this material should NEVER be played by GNR.)

If there's gonna be new GNR music, it should be created by Axl, Slash and Duff (with some help from the current employees here and there). In the meantime, I wouldn't mind an Axl solo record featuring DJ or a DJ solo record featuring Axl. I wanna hear more music from Axl.

Btw, DJ Ashba was working on a solo album like a decade ago but he ended up leaving it in the vault Axl style. This is for you, Ashba fans:

He's apparently singing on this :P

The only reason I believe that Ashba’s post is related to an Axl solo project is his caption on the post reading “Ready for WAR” with a touring rig set up of 7-8 guitars. The way he capitalized WAR, as well coincidences with Axl’s most recent trademark of merchandise and what not. WAR = William Axl Rose. I don’t get how people think it’s related to an Ashba solo album under these circumstances.

23 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

The only reason I believe that Ashba’s post is related to an Axl solo project is his caption on the post reading “Ready for WAR” with a touring rig set up of 7-8 guitars. The way he capitalized WAR, as well coincidences with Axl’s most recent trademark of merchandise and what not. WAR = William Axl Rose. I don’t get how people think it’s related to an Ashba solo album under these circumstances.

This is what peaked my interest.. WAR means something with Axl unless he’s trolling

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Asia said:

Seruiously? Axl doing new material with Ashba after he got Slash back? If that's true, then that guy is still far more ridiculous than I've ever thought and he will never cease to amaze me in this respect. It would be the most pathetic and idiotic thing to do ever :lol:

Anyway, I'm glad I haven't bought any tickests for the European leg. Even if Slash is there to play new Ashba material, I say no, thank you :facepalm:

Itd be so horrible itd be hilarious

4 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Wouldnt an Ashba solo album make sense though now that Sixx Am got no plans?

Whatever he wants. Theres still no way Axl would be on it

Axl: We are working on new stuff. But, I don't know. Like I said a long time ago, "I don't know if soons the word" but I got a lot of stuff together and I've played some stuff for Slash and Duff and they like it and they might be on it, we don't know. [We talked about..] Angus and I are talking about working together. So we will see.

(China Exchange, 06/07/2016)