Guns N Roses Australian Tour 2017 (Confirmed)

14 minutes ago, rock4eva said:

Does anyone know if the MCG will be seating on the ground or is it all standing only? If there's no seating it's going to be a huge crush on the ground in front of the stage.

I think it will be all standing, but they will break up the sections.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, I just rang the MCG and they said generally there's seating but will have to wait until details go up online. However in the meantime you've all answered my question.

Next question is if I join the Nighttrain & pay, how long before I become an official member to get the pre sale tickets available?

Thanks in advance.

It's ok I've been told immediately when you pay. I'm just a little excited at the moment.

Edited by rock4eva

7 hours ago, rock4eva said:

Does anyone know if the MCG will be seating on the ground or is it all standing only? If there's no seating it's going to be a huge crush on the ground in front of the stage.

There will be two seating sections on the floor plus GA standing.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rock4eva said:

Next question is if I join the Nighttrain & pay, how long before I become an official member to get the pre sale tickets available?

I just joined, membership is instant I was given a code to go straight to Japan pre sales. 

I'm not risking not getting the tickets I want, two days & it feels like Christmas.  Just getting the tickets has me pumped :headbang:

• Like 1

I am a Nightrain member and want to use my personal presale code to buy tickets for the Melbourne show.

Do I need to use my Nightrain credentials in order to participate in the presale or is my personal presale code all I need?

Thank you!

Does that screenshot say $380 for the top of the range? Does that include VIP and all the stuff?

That's an extortionate amount of money for a stadium show.

Confident a NZ date will soon be announced on the back of this, so will bide my time, doubt I'll fork out $400 nzd for a pit ticket though (I'd pay that, and more, for a big band ala GnR in a small club).

That's a pretty cheeky price.