Guns N Roses Australian Tour 2017 (Confirmed)

8 hours ago, Johnny Drama said:

My only question is are my odds of getting pit tickets gonna increase with Nightrain membership or not? I need to get pit tickets andI don't give a flying fook how much they cost.

Hi, I'm in the same boat as you so I joined Nightrain to try for the pit tickets. You get the code instantly so if you are looking for shows that go on sale after the Melbourne show I can post whether I was sucessful in getting the pit through Nightrain and you can join up if it's worthwhile.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, aliexpress said:

Hi, I'm in the same boat as you so I joined Nightrain to try for the pit tickets. You get the code instantly so if you are looking for shows that go on sale after the Melbourne show I can post whether I was sucessful in getting the pit through Nightrain and you can join up if it's worthwhile.

That would be a huge help to me also, as I'm wondering the same thing about joining and getting pit tickets for the supposed Auckland show.

I'd normally assume it'll be sweet as with a fanclub presale but have just heard horror storys from the U.S about people joining Nightrain for the same reason and then getting to the presale and only being able to select from shitty seats, and then eventually getting a better spot in the general sale! 

3 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:

That would be a huge help to me also, as I'm wondering the same thing about joining and getting pit tickets for the supposed Auckland show.

I'd normally assume it'll be sweet as with a fanclub presale but have just heard horror storys from the U.S about people joining Nightrain for the same reason and then getting to the presale and only being able to select from shitty seats, and then eventually getting a better spot in the general sale! 

No worries, I will let you know how I go tomorrow morning, fingers crossed!

• Like 1

Just checked out the Japan tour page, can't speak japanese but noticed their VIP are 30,000 yen which is $390AUD. not sure if just a pit ticket though.

In the US it has been $1750 so who knows.

Ticketek just posted $357.00 for GA Diamond Standing. Nightrain will be more I think.

Edited by NOVEMBER COMA

Pricing is up for Qld, MCG and radelaide...

anybody see this?

GOLD GA standing.. .$173.00 for MCG... anyone have any experience with this type of ticket for the states im guessing thats middle to the back standing?

9 minutes ago, Tadsy said:

Pricing is up for Qld, MCG and radelaide...

anybody see this?

GOLD GA standing.. .$173.00 for MCG... anyone have any experience with this type of ticket for the states im guessing thats middle to the back standing?

Sounds like what I had for the Stones at Adelaide Oval, which was the back half of the pitch.

16 minutes ago, Juventino said:

Sounds like what I had for the Stones at Adelaide Oval, which was the back half of the pitch.

am i going to be disappointed?

5 minutes ago, NOVEMBER COMA said:

Are we thinking that Diamond Floor is Pit??

yeah mate, thats how i see it.

1 minute ago, Juventino said:

From back there you'll be relying more on the screens, but it didn't take away from the night for me at the Stones.

man i am conflicted haha i have a few days to decide as ill get mine through telstra presale...

its a fairly big jump in price up to premium which is $234 bucks... (im buying for me and the mrs)... is it worth paying the extra do you think?

sorry for all the questions mate.

Just now, Tadsy said:

man i am conflicted haha i have a few days to decide as ill get mine through telstra presale...

its a fairly big jump in price up to premium which is $234 bucks... (im buying for me and the mrs)... is it worth paying the extra do you think?

sorry for all the questions mate.

No problem.

The tickets overall are expensive, but not much we can do (unless you do a @Gibbo and win some tickets!). My personal situation, I'm buying only for me, so I think 'what the hell' I've been waiting so long so may as well get as good a ticket as I can. You are buying for two which makes it more difficult. But hey - if you've got nothing else pressing in your life which needs the cash then seriously think about it. We've heard from people in the US saying how great a show it is, treat yourself! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Juventino said:

No problem.

The tickets overall are expensive, but not much we can do (unless you do a @Gibbo and win some tickets!). My personal situation, I'm buying only for me, so I think 'what the hell' I've been waiting so long so may as well get as good a ticket as I can. You are buying for two which makes it more difficult. But hey - if you've got nothing else pressing in your life which needs the cash then seriously think about it. We've heard from people in the US saying how great a show it is, treat yourself! :lol:

hahaha i just bought a house and have a baby.. why couldnt this tour happen 3 years ago ;)

I am thinking i am going to treat this concert a bit like the cricket... go.. get a bit pissy, just enjoy myself... and rock out without worrying too much about where i am and just enjoy it...

otherwise ill get all disapointed about not throwing the money at pitt tickets :)

2 minutes ago, Harlum Shake said:

$250 for both pit and the standing section behind, so I would assume it would be a similar situation here.

Looks like the $360 should be the pit price then, will just have to see tomorrow.

And sorry I didn't get back to you about the promoter, had a busy weekend and forgot about it.

18 minutes ago, Tadsy said:

hahaha i just bought a house and have a baby.. why couldnt this tour happen 3 years ago ;)

I am thinking i am going to treat this concert a bit like the cricket... go.. get a bit pissy, just enjoy myself... and rock out without worrying too much about where i am and just enjoy it...

otherwise ill get all disapointed about not throwing the money at pitt tickets :)

Those pesky kids :P My brother is in the same situation, he just had a baby and doesn't want to pay $360.

I also got a few mates who want to go, but may be put off by the prices. It is pretty expensive overall.

11 minutes ago, Juventino said:

Those pesky kids :P My brother is in the same situation, he just had a baby and doesn't want to pay $360.

I also got a few mates who want to go, but may be put off by the prices. It is pretty expensive overall.

ha yeah we have a the usuals in our group of mates who are whinging about the price lol

i just needed this reunion to happen 2 years ago.... id have been in the states and no expense spared.. but oh well.... im still going to be super pumped for this.. i

26 minutes ago, Tadsy said:

Anyone know the best places closes to ANZ stadium where you can get a full strength drink? ;)

Im pretty sure its all light and mid inside the anz area?

Im from Melb but going to ANZ next week to watch college NFL, I'll let you know. Last time there was an irish pub within the precinct.

• Like 1

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 1:17 PM, Live Like a Suicide said:

I think the openers could very well be Wolfmother and Rose Tattoo.

What about.....

All day MCG Festival: Rose Tattoo, Wolfmother, Silverchair Then:

GnR set & encore with Aussie special guests: Anderson on Nice Boys, Stockdale on By The Sword & Angus Young on Whole Lotta Rosie/Riff Raff 

OMG

Not sure what Silverchair could do though.....

• Like 1

Not sure if this has been posted, but here are the VIP packages (from the Dainty website):

VIP PACKAGES

Fan Package Reserved - $385.68

Ultimate Fan Package GA Standing - $513.11

Ultimate Fan Package Reserved - $513.11

Welcome to the Jungle VIP Pit Experience - $640.55

Paradise City VIP Party Experience - $717.01

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Juventino said:

Not sure if this has been posted, but here are the VIP packages (from the Dainty website):

VIP PACKAGES

Fan Package Reserved - $385.68

Ultimate Fan Package GA Standing - $513.11

Ultimate Fan Package Reserved - $513.11

Welcome to the Jungle VIP Pit Experience - $640.55

Paradise City VIP Party Experience - $717.01

Strange looking prices, is that ex GST or something? You'd think for that amount of money it would be rounded to a dollar figure.