Whats next for ac/dc?

GN'R MEX

Hopefully what's next for AC/DC is another chapter with a new bass player, his relative on rhythm (a great replacement at least live) Slade, and Axl keeping it more Bon Scott, but with superior vocal range.

I think it will be best if they first do an album, then go on a long tour. If it actually happens, I hope Angus will give Axl the freedom to come up with at least some of the lyrics, but if not, I'm still going to buy it.

Axl and Angus can record a great album together, I'm certain of it. Insane chemistry between them. I just hope Angus has it in him. I think he does.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Rovim said:

Hopefully what's next for AC/DC is another chapter with a new bass player, his relative on rhythm (a great replacement at least live) Slade, and Axl keeping it more Bon Scott, but with superior vocal range.

I think it will be best if they first do an album, then go on a long tour. If it actually happens, I hope Angus will give Axl the freedom to come up with at least some of the lyrics, but if not, I'm still going to buy it.

Axl and Angus can record a great album together, I'm certain of it. Insane chemistry between them. I just hope Angus has it in him. I think he does.

^^^^^ this! especially the part about Axl keeping it more Bon Scott  ( though i still think no can can touch Bon, Axl is a close second )

22 minutes ago, Joeypeeps said:

I wish AXL/DC would do one last tour hitting some states they didn't play with AXL last year. I saw them with Brian last year right before he was booted out, but I'd give anything to see AXL sing Bon's songs live??C'mon ANGUS one last farewell tour.

oh i sooooo agree! make it happen :P

• 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Pretty sure AC/DC will do another album. I think Brian can still record in a studio. Maybe after they do another album, someone will come up with something to help Brian with his hearing.

No, it won`t happend. Brian is out and he is probably happy about it. I don`t think he want to do it again.

The man is almost 70 and almost deaf. 

It`s Axl or it`s over.

Brian said he can record in studio. There's also that roumor about the engineer who designed those earpods tha't don't damage the ears and Brian tried them (and apparently he liked it). But roumors regarding Brian's retirement had been there since 2009, he was tired and we all know that his voice gets more tired each year. I find it funny when people say "Axl is 54, It's normal that he gets out of breath and sings with the mickey voice..." Well, Brian is almost 70:lol:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, fanfzero said:

Brian said he can record in studio. There's also that roumor about the engineer who designed those earpods tha't don't damage the ears and Brian tried them (and apparently he liked it). But roumors regarding Brian's retirement had been there since 2009, he was tired and we all know that his voice gets more tired each year. I find it funny when people say "Axl is 54, It's normal that he gets out of breath and sings with the mickey voice..." Well, Brian is almost 70:lol:

Yeah, I read that Brian can record.

Well, I guess time will tell. AC/DC has lost most of their original members now, so maybe they will retire. It has to be hard to retire even though you're getting older, but it's all you've ever done in your life.

I'm hoping some doctor will create something that can help Brian's hearing if not for the band, but for himself.

Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, I guess time will tell. AC/DC has lost most of their original members now, so maybe they will retire. It has to be hard to retire even though you're getting older, but it's all you've ever done in your life.

I'm hoping some doctor will create something that can help Brian's hearing if not for the band, but for himself.

And also most of the Rolling Stones are over 70 and still going strong. did you see the Starz special in Cuba. Mick can still rock it like he's 30!

2 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

And also most of the Rolling Stones are over 70 and still going strong. did you see the Starz special in Cuba. Mick can still rock it like he's 30!

i know Angus still wants to...hoping for the best!

We won't hear a peep from AC/DC until Angus is ready to do the next album. This silence is 100% unsurprising in the world of AC/DC. It's just business as usual. Album, tour, silence. Give it a couple years and rinse and repeat. Even if Angus is done, he isn't the type to make an explicit statement about it. That said, I don't think we've seen the last of him.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, James Bond said:

We won't hear a peep from AC/DC until Angus is ready to do the next album. This silence is 100% unsurprising in the world of AC/DC. It's just business as usual. Album, tour, silence. Give it a couple years and rinse and repeat. Even if Angus is done, he isn't the type to make an explicit statement about it. That said, I don't think we've seen the last of him.

agreed!