Used To Love Her
Out Ta Get Me
Wish You Were Here/Layla/November Rain
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain
Don't Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

16228604_136682143509798_2213709415184334848_n.jpgWellington2.png.d0e61df319d3303fdc0c08db91efa35d.png

• 3 months later...
On ‎13‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 3:44 AM, cremefraiche said:

Someone on this forum said recently that they had heard this show was selling horribly

That was me I think - it sure doesn't look good. 

Tickets are 50% off now, including pit on Ticketek, http://premier.ticketek.co.nz/events/GUNSNROS17/venues/WWT/performances/EWWT2017634/tickets

Also they have re-categorised some of the tickets, so you can actually get seats that were premium reserved originally (now classed as gold) and about $235 for $88

3 hours ago, northernsoul said:

That was me I think - it sure doesn't look good. 

Tickets are 50% off now, including pit on Ticketek, http://premier.ticketek.co.nz/events/GUNSNROS17/venues/WWT/performances/EWWT2017634/tickets

Also they have re-categorised some of the tickets, so you can actually get seats that were premium reserved originally (now classed as gold) and about $235 for $88

Hmm when I try it just gives me the standard pricing, otherwise I'd try to go to this one as well as Western Springs.

I'm sure I got an email about it too, though so I don't think you're wrong or anything. 

56 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:

Hmm when I try it just gives me the standard pricing, otherwise I'd try to go to this one as well as Western Springs.

I'm sure I got an email about it too, though so I don't think you're wrong or anything. 

Try http://premier.ticketek.co.nz/shows/show.aspx?sh=GUNSNROS17&eg=CMAS&ep=CHRISTMAS&utm_source=tt-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20161214_MyTickNL_NZSO

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Well good luck mate. I seriously considered it but I think it'll be too much hassle/stress

Plus I'm broke right now lol

Yeah just had another peek and it looks like the 50% offer has since ended anyway. Even then it would have been a huge stretch, and yeah fuck sorting accommodation and everything haha

26 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Yeah I mean if I had money to burn though then I would just fly back and forth and go to both. I have a feeling Auckland will be the better show :headbang:

Absolutely me too.

I agree, it'll be much bigger as well, love going to Western Springs. Getting more and more pumped as the days go on!

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

What time is Guns scheduled to hit the stage? Trying to figure out the time difference for me since Australia is 20 hours ahead of me! :blink:

Ooh, it takes massive balls to come on the thread of an NZ show and infer it's the same as Australia!

Scheduled to go on at 8pm local time, same for the next show

local = NEW ZEALAND ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:

Ooh, it takes massive balls to come on the thread of an NZ show and infer it's the same as Australia!

Scheduled to go on at 8pm local time, same for the next show

local = NEW ZEALAND ;)

Oh man...so sorry!  I knew they were playing both NZ and Australia and I should have read it better before I posted. My bad! 

7 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Oh man...so sorry!  I knew they were playing both NZ and Australia and I should have read it better before I posted. My bad! 

4 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I just double checked and NZ is 22 hours ahead of me...thanks for the heads up of the show time @cremefraiche!!! :)

No worries! just giving you hell :)

On that note I'm pretty sure 8pm local is the time they go on for all of the NZ/Aus shows!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cremefraiche said:

1485823184801.jpg

Stage going up. Stuff.co.nz also reported they'd sold around 30,000 tickets so far for the Wellington show

If that's true, then it's actually a decent number for Wellington crowds and Westpac. That venue isn't the best for live music, and it takes a lot to get wellington folk out in numbers imo. Especially when you consider the prices of the tickets - hell I almost didn't go the shows :P  

Going to Akld show though. 

54 minutes ago, hudsonsaul said:

If that's true, then it's actually a decent number for Wellington crowds and Westpac. That venue isn't the best for live music, and it takes a lot to get wellington folk out in numbers imo. Especially when you consider the prices of the tickets - hell I almost didn't go the shows :P  

Going to Akld show though. 

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised by that number too. Not many acts will get that many in Welly with an Auckland show on top of it. Us kiwis are apparently notoriously late ticket buyers, so I imagine the final numbers should even be a little higher