02/18/17 - Adelaide - Adelaide Oval

RussTCB

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

Here's my setup for the show fellas. Samsung s7 Edge 64g card film in 4k and a Samsung s7 to live stream it to my Facebook group. Hopefully it works, I have test it for battery lif and stuff and should easy do it

Stream will be here

https://www.facebook.com/gunsoveroz/

16810667_10212097390695891_28091773_o.jp16776676_10212097391135902_176129248_o.jscreen cap

That's awesome!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

When you upload the 4K version Could you upload it in one uninterrupted video? That would be sick, and probably the closest thing to a live Blu-ray we're gonna get any time soon the way this band is haha.

9 minutes ago, AlexC said:

When you upload the 4K version Could you upload it in one uninterrupted video? That would be sick, and probably the closest thing to a live Blu-ray we're gonna get any time soon the way this band is haha.

I dont think it will be that good but will be better then nothing and yeah it will be one big file about 60 gig and am recording the audio separate and will sync that with the video 

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Ah and they are staying at the intercontinental hotel

I went last night for a bit. Dizzy was sitting at the hotel bar by himself, a few bodyguards and techs were around too. My cousins were there before me and got photos with Dizzy, Frank and Richard. Not much activity aside from that.

Tonight is going to be great!

I rang them and they were like 'how did u get this number' i said i went to syd show n u gave that out to us 

anyways i think i wasnt emailed the info cause i just bought the ticket 

FYI

Schedule:
4:00pm to 7:00pm - VIP Check In open on the external concourse next to the Victor Richardson Gates
4:30pm - Gates open for Welcome to the Jungle VIP Pit Experience package holders to enjoy early access to venue amenities prior to the general public - food and beverage, merchandise and bathrooms
5:00pm - Gates open to general public
6:45pm to 7:30pm - Wolfmother on stage
8:00pm - Guns N' Roses on stage

27 minutes ago, Kyles said:

I rang them and they were like 'how did u get this number' i said i went to syd show n u gave that out to us 

anyways i think i wasnt emailed the info cause i just bought the ticket 

FYI

Schedule:
4:00pm to 7:00pm - VIP Check In open on the external concourse next to the Victor Richardson Gates
4:30pm - Gates open for Welcome to the Jungle VIP Pit Experience package holders to enjoy early access to venue amenities prior to the general public - food and beverage, merchandise and bathrooms
5:00pm - Gates open to general public
6:45pm to 7:30pm - Wolfmother on stage
8:00pm - Guns N' Roses on stage

Have fun man, wish I was there

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I honestly think it is more likely to be a bullshit story, lol. Our media is fucking terrible, i wouldn't trust anything they say.

Of course it's bullshit, Axl doesn't have the power to shut down/down tools on a work site for fucks sake. The only people who have that power are unions. Besides that i've stayed at hotels wheres theres been full scale building going on outside and you can't even hear it.

Edited by Silverburst80