A few questions for native speakers regarding some old Guns lyrics

jamillos

There are several blank spaces for me, so I thought where the hell else should I ask than here.
Here we go:

1) Let’s start with perhaps the easiest one. The final verses of Mr. Brownstone. Does it go like "stuck it in the middle, shove it in the bindle…"? I think this is pretty googleable, and I remember having it already seen somewhere, so I’ll definitely check it later when I have the time, but if anyone feels like posting it here, that’d be cool.

2) What are the initial words in Used to Love Her, before the guitar starts? The counting. :)

3) Dust n’ Bones: the very last "dust n’ bones" has four syllables instead of the previous normal 3. What on earth…? Do they say "them" there? Doesn’t sound like that.

4) What are the two guys saying in the super short dialogue before Bad Obsession starts?

5) Don’t Damn Me – the final compound sentence, not included in the booklet. To me, it sounds something like: "Smoke it up your bottom / all right, that sucked!" :)

6) This might be the most difficult one. In Double Talkin’ Jive, the 1991 Rio version (don’t remember whether Night 1 or Night 2), Axl has some narrative there towards the end of the song. All I could catch was "rich man in his land". It kinda fits there, but I always wanted to decipher the whole damn thing. Anyone?

Well, thanks for any help. Who knows, this might be useful for some other non-natives as well.

First of all, hello Everyone! this is my first post here and I don't know nothing 'bout nothing but have enjoyed all of your posts so thought I'd jump in and join the fun!
These are just how I sing them, loudly, badly, in the car. ;P 

1) I'd like to know too since I always thought he said, "Stuck it in the needle then I shot it in the middle and it drove me out of my mind..." 
2) Best guess.. "Okay, So, Bitching, fussing, pissing, moaning.." 
3) He sings... "Just Dust and Bones" 
4) It's at the end of "You ain't the First and they say, "To the bar." "ok" 
5) This one's easy... "Smoke 'em if you've got 'em! Alright, that SUCKED!" 
6) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ZuZuMamou said:

First of all, hello Everyone! this is my first post here and I don't know nothing 'bout nothing but have enjoyed all of your posts so thought I'd jump in and join the fun!
These are just how I sing them, loudly, badly, in the car. ;P 

1) I'd like to know too since I always thought he said, "Stuck it in the needle then I shot it in the middle and it drove me out of my mind..." 
2) Best guess.. "Okay, So, Bitching, fussing, pissing, moaning.." 
3) He sings... "Just Dust and Bones" 
4) It's at the end of "You ain't the First and they say, "To the bar." "ok" 
5) This one's easy... "Smoke 'em if you've got 'em! Alright, that SUCKED!" 
6) 

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em!
Thanks, I guess that's it!

However, the video you posted is not the one I mean. It has to be the other night.
Soory I'm kinda drunk.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2.09.2016 at 5:47 PM, cheesecake said:

I really want to know why he said, alright that sucked after smoke em if u got em. Really bugs me so much so I reserve this question to ask him if I get to meet him. Lol.

there were those bootleg tapes and on them there were a few different dont damn me versions, and the main difference between them was what Axl said near the end. On some he faked the evil laughter, on the other he said "hey there, how ya doin tonight? ooh-right!" , and i guess each time he sand the song he improvised at the end, and after that particular take that ended up on the record he thought of saying "smoke em if you got em .... (and after second thought i actually think that) it sucked"

• Like 1