Axl/DC DVD

Tom-Ass

4 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

The catwalk thing is just how they did it all last year. 

I mean, I don't want the Wrigley show INSTEAD of an Axl show, but I think doing both would be nice. 

The catwalk thing was so annoying, I understand they did it because the stage was high. Even so should have been up like it was this time round. Also just a thought Brian isnt around to do any studio work to touch it up like the River Plate

On 9/4/2016 at 7:18 PM, Tom-Ass said:

Does anyone think there is a chance that Angus would release an official DVD of this.  I know half the AC/DC fans would boycott it but they would make up those sales from Guns fans.. This is really f'n amazing.. Axl sounds better than he did during his last stint with them..

I'd buy one for sure.

me too :)

On 9/13/2016 at 2:37 AM, Mark1989 said:

The catwalk thing was so annoying, I understand they did it because the stage was high. Even so should have been up like it was this time round. Also just a thought Brian isnt around to do any studio work to touch it up like the River Plate

Not necessarily. When his illness was first announced it said that he has to retire from "playing at large venues", but can still work in the studio.

• Like 1