POWERAGE AND I FUCKING MET AXL AND ACDC TONIGHT

ZoSoRose

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

Lol I'm sure that would work

It would cost you a dollar, put Fermanager's name on it to Axl's address with a short letter thanking him and anything else you want to say. 

Cover the postage and return address. If you don't hear back, so be it, but if you hear back, you'll be happy you did it. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DR DOOM said:

Awesome zoso!

I love the look on Angus' face!

Yeah, it's hiarious. I'm happy all the pics turned out well. Even Axl is almost cracking a smile.

Definitely didn't smell any of them (really, guys? Lol) and don't care about an autograph so much

It was a fucking cool night. Made driving to my gf's after the show in a huge rain storm at 2 am worth it

• Like 1

@ZoSoRose I found the thread, absolutely fucking fantastic that you met & had a photo taken with Axl (with your arm around him too). Who would choose an autograph over a photo, it's a great photo too. You deserve to have met Axl & you know why I say that, so happy for you.

It's made my day, in 156 days from now I will be heading towards my 2nd GNR concert. :headbang:

Thanks for sharing the photos.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Yeah, it's hiarious. I'm happy all the pics turned out well. Even Axl is almost cracking a smile.

Definitely didn't smell any of them (really, guys? Lol) and don't care about an autograph so much

Your hands on Stevie look kinda creepy

Edited by Silent Jay
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kara said:

@ZoSoRose Congrats on the pics man! They all turned out great! I would've went with pics too! SO much better to me than autographs;-)

@ZoSoRose Happy for you both.  Always glad when true fans get to meet these guys. Just a shame people out to make a quick buck do too.  I would give anything for just a few minutes.  I never understood paying money for an autograph on ebay, when you didn't even meet the person.  Just don't see the point. :shrugs:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, metalms said:

@ZoSoRose Happy for you both.  Always glad when true fans get to meet these guys. Just a shame people out to make a quick buck do too.  I would give anything for just a few minutes.  I never understood paying money for an autograph on ebay, when you didn't even meet the person.  Just don't see the point. :shrugs:

I hate autograph seekers! All they're interested in is making money when all the REAL fans just want a few precious moments with the person they admire. What really irks my soul are those greedy little bitches that have like multiple posters/pictures for them to sign, making it so obvious that all they want is to quickly sell it off on eBay :facepalm: 

• Like 2

Just now, Kara said:

I hate autograph seekers! All they're interested in is making money when all the REAL fans just want a few precious moments with the person they admire. What really irks my soul are those greedy little bitches that have like multiple posters/pictures for them to sign, making it so obvious that all they want is to quickly sell it off on eBay :facepalm: 

Totally agree,  it means nothing to them, and some of us have been waiting our whole lives to get a chance to meet these guys.  :facepalm:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, metalms said:

Totally agree,  it means nothing to them, and some of us have been waiting our whole lives to get a chance to meet these guys.  :facepalm:

That's why I kinda love the fact that Axl has always been so vocal in expressing how he feels about the "eBayers" :lol:

And it's not just with GnR, but pretty much ALL celebrities. The other day I was watching this video of Gerard Butler (how I landed on that one escapes me at the moment lol but anyhoo...) and there was this one guy in a mob of fans who just kept coming back and back with more pictures for him to sign. He finally said "Look guy, if I see one more picture coming at me from you, I'll never sign for you again" or something like that and I thought it was really cool!

• Like 2