Mini Documentary on Pappy Tron/Purple Aki

Słash

29 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

HE IS PURPLE AKI! YOU ARE JUST SCARED OF HIM! 

Nah, Purple Aki's a Scouser and Pappy's from Tulse Hill way before immigrating to CT. - Which now begs the question 'Who is Pappy Tron?', Who do I look over my shoulder for to protect my arsehole from when Pappy goes offline/'off the radar' for fear he's out there somewhere revisiting endz with my anus in sight; Also, @Lithium had the MyGNR arm fetish, Pappy's got the butthole one... But who is Pappy Tron (If not Purple Aki but a fan of Purple Aki)? The world just got warped, a bit.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Just now, Slash787 said:

Tomorrow you will say that Elizabeth is not the queen and you are the new Queen. 

Purple Aki's from Liverpool!!! Pappy Tron isn't....

Pappy Tron is just a Purple Aki wannabe, why else do we never see photos of him? Just Selfies ppl take of Purple Aki.

I thought Pappy was a young South Londoner of Somali descent who immigrated to New England. Turns out he's just a Big Purple Aki fan and could look like anything.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Just now, Snake-Pit said:

Purple Aki's from Liverpool!!! Pappy Tron isn't....

Pappy Tron is just a Purple Aki wannabe, why else do we never see photos of him? Just Selfies ppl take of Purple Aki.

I thought Pappy was a young South Londoner of Somali descent who immigrated to New England. Not some Urban Legend of a man in Liverpool. 

He is Purple Aki, he even showed me a pic of him staring in a new Harry Potter movie, but I guess sadly that movie got shelved. He likes his privacy, so thats why he doesn't so many pics of him.

22558.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

I've never heard of Purple Aki and just took Pappy Tron as Pappy Tron... Now I've heard of Purple Aki thanks to this thread and Pappy Tron isn't who I thought he was.

It's just that simple.

Tomorrow you will say that @wasted is not Charlie Sheen.

Then you will say that Lady Diana is alive.