Pets!

pinkforgirls

1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

We've had Munro for a year now… thanks to advice from MYGNRFORUM.COM we concluded that we could give him a sufficient home.

He has been trouble, but he'a also brought so much joy and cuteness into our lives. He is the first cat I've ever owned- so it's been a learning curve. Here is is staring a birds through our skylight. 

Thankfully we'll be moving to a house with a garden for him to play in next month. He has no idea of the fun in store. 

IMG_2647.jpgIMG_2643.jpg

awwww he's so cute! male cats are supposed to be more affectionate :) my late Maine Coon was very much so. the girl kitty i have now is not as much so except at night. she comes on the bed and wants snuggles and kisses. when it's cold she likes to go under the covers while i read. i have my knees up and she goes under them, it's really sweet ( and much needed warmth :D )

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

ok so this is a pet thread. well this guy is my outside wild bunny "pet" :)

i fell for him the first time i saw him. he has a badly deformed back leg but that does not stop him! he hops almost as fast as the other bunnies and is pretty brave. when the other bunnies come near his food ( provided by me ) he stands his ground. most of them when confronted just hop away to another location. anyway, here he is. my wild bunny pet, Hopalong :heart:

btw that's an apple he's eating in two of the pics. i found out it's not carrots they like best, it's all about the apples! :lol:

019.JPG

002.JPG

008.JPG

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, GET OFF AXLS BACK said:

Sadly my 19 year old cat Sam died last week. Heart attack and fluid in lungs. pretty rough week. Hardest part is he slept on daughters bed almost the moment she was in an actual bed. She's 7 and she found him all fucked up when she got up.

Oh no, that's terrible to hear. So sorry that happened :( 

2 hours ago, GET OFF AXLS BACK said:

Sadly my 19 year old cat Sam died last week. Heart attack and fluid in lungs. pretty rough week. Hardest part is he slept on daughters bed almost the moment she was in an actual bed. She's 7 and she found him all fucked up when she got up.

:( i am so sorry. rest well Sam, play with my kitty and doggy and all the others at the Rainbow Bridge...

12 hours ago, GET OFF AXLS BACK said:

That's really terrible man, I'm so sorry to hear that! :( Aside from the circumstances with your daughter, 19 is an amazing age for a cat to reach though. The little guy got to enjoy a long and good life. If it's any help, I was probably 8 or 9 when my parents 2 cats died. One had kidney failure and the other pretty much refused to eat after the first one was gone. I really wanted to be there when the vet put them down. Not a pretty sight at all, but if anything it helped me cope with the whole thing and made me love those cats even more. I'm sure your daughter will be fine when you help her understand how this is part of life and part of having pets. My parents didn't get to get new cats because it was difficult for my mom to care for them due to some health issues. But I've had loads of pets non stop since I was 13 or so. 

• Like 1