Pirates Of The Caribbean

Słash

28 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

It was also dumb of them to spoil how the new guy is bloom's son. I suppose that one was obvious, though.

You know it will be a major plot twist if they show at the end that Orlando and Keira had twins and that boy and girl are brother and sisters, that will be some Star Wars shit :lol:

• Like 1

Another cool ET article.

The young guy in the movie is Orlando Bloom's young son. I thought this guy looked a lot like Orlando. Guess he got off that island.

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 8:57 AM, Słash said:

You know it will be a major plot twist if they show at the end that Orlando and Keira had twins and that boy and girl are brother and sisters, that will be some Star Wars shit :lol:

Cool thought, but didn't they just show a boy? Oh well, you never know. It's the movies and they can change whatever they want.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Dan H. said:

Heard it sucked

Well it certainly didn't. Maybe I'm just easy to amuse, but that's the best Pirates since the first one.

It exceeded my expectations greatly. I feel (and hope) that this was the last one, because it had great closure.

Spoiler

HECTOR DIED THE PEARL GOT RESURRECTED WILL AND ELIZABEEEETH 

Silva got fucked massively after he failed to kill Bond

The first three movies and this are modern masterpieces, the fact that these movies were made just based on a Disneyland Ride is pretty cool

On 4/19/2017 at 2:58 PM, Słash said:

3F5D7A4500000578-0-image-a-6_14925618703

Spoiler

This is why I don't watch trailers, they spoiled the damn ending with this :lol: 

• Like 1

On 5/28/2017 at 3:54 PM, AslatIE said:

Well it certainly didn't. Maybe I'm just easy to amuse, but that's the best Pirates since the first one.

It exceeded my expectations greatly. I feel (and hope) that this was the last one, because it had great closure.

Just saw it and I'd agree. The last couple seemed a little too complicated, this one was simpler and better for it. My favorite one besides the first one. And yeah that should be the last one, fitting ending.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2017 at 10:35 AM, Silent Jay said:

I've read Hollywood is planning at least three more Fast & Furious and twelve Transformers.

*barf*  are there ANY original films anymore or do we just a million sequels to movies that weren't all that to begin with?? smh...

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

2 hours ago, J Dog said:

Just saw it and I'd agree. The last couple seemed a little too complicated, this one was simpler and better for it. My favorite one besides the first one. And yeah that should be the last one, fitting ending.

dear lord i hope it is! Pirate of the Caribbean 50...Johnny Depp is 95 and hobbling around with a cane, glasses two inches thick and still looking for "babes" <_<

12 hours ago, AslatIE said:

The first three movies and this are modern masterpieces, the fact that these movies were made just based on a Disneyland Ride is pretty cool

Reveal hidden contents

This is why I don't watch trailers, they spoiled the damn ending with this :lol: 

i grew up not watching a lot of Disney movies. and as i grew older i became anti-Disney in a way. it's like they think they "own" all the fairy tales that i read as Grimm's fairy tales. my mom would drop my brother and myself at the cinema closest to where we live on Saturday so she could run errands and which played the old classics. i watched films like Camelot, Romeo and Juliet ... the version with Olivia Hussey and Leonard Whiting , West Side Story ( which is based on Romeo and Juliet ) and my favorite Anne of the Thousand days.

• Like 1

*sigh* no it was not.

"i grew up not watching a lot of Disney movies. and as i grew older i became anti-Disney in a way. it's like they think they "own" all the fairy tales that i read as Grimm's fairy tales. my mom would drop my brother and myself at the cinema closest to where we live on Saturday so she could run errands and which played the old classics. i watched films like Camelot, Romeo and Juliet ... the version with Olivia Hussey and Leonard Whiting , West Side Story ( which is based on Romeo and Juliet ) and my favorite Anne of the Thousand days."