Member Picture Thread

Słash

3 hours ago, Graeme said:

Is anyone else suffering from a quarantine haircut (or lack thereof)?

107453179-473043610217448-55076718089992

Eeesh! Give it a couple more weeks and you’ll have gone full on Braveheart. Minus the anti-semitism of course. :lol: 

22 hours ago, Dazey said:

Eeesh! Give it a couple more weeks and you’ll have gone full on Braveheart. Minus the anti-semitism of course. :lol: 

Covid may take our freedom, but it will never take our lives! 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Fuck me Lethal Bizzle what country is this??

United States, German gun though. Both the firearm and suppressor require separate paperwork. Rare hardware all-around. The novelty of the suppressor wore off pretty quick. The rifle itself, however, is really enjoyable to shoot.

1 hour ago, Sweersa said:

United States, German gun though. Both the firearm and suppressor require separate paperwork. Rare hardware all-around. The novelty of the suppressor wore off pretty quick. The rifle itself, however, is really enjoyable to shoot.

I was absolutely shocked the first time I used a suppressor. I thought that the sound you hear in movies was exaggerated and that it couldn't possibly be that quiet but it really is.

This is me definitely not using a suppressor. :lol: 

aFiEym%2BqiW5hfDQAcArIMYYPuhl06Yyw9iIN5M 

14 hours ago, Dazey said:

I was absolutely shocked the first time I used a suppressor. I thought that the sound you hear in movies was exaggerated and that it couldn't possibly be that quiet but it really is.

This is me definitely not using a suppressor. :lol: 

aFiEym%2BqiW5hfDQAcArIMYYPuhl06Yyw9iIN5M 

Was is a small caliber weapon like a .22lr? Most rifle and pistol suppressors sounds significantly louder than in the movies. Subsonic rounds loaded in bolt action guns can also sound really quiet.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Just now, spunko12345 said:

Well done mate your on the right track. Whatever youve been doing so far will get you to your goals.

@Dazey youd do well to take a leaf out of jabberwokys book. If you look at what he's achieved it should make you ashamed you horrible clammy fat fucking cunt 😄

• Haha 1