Member Picture Thread

Słash

59 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

@Dazey youd do well to take a leaf out of jabberwokys book. If you look at what he's achieved it should make you ashamed you horrible clammy fat fucking cunt 😄

Yeah but at least nobody's looking at me wondering how many hookers are buried under my house. :lol: 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Well done mate your on the right track. Whatever youve been doing so far will get you to your goals.

Thanks man. A change in diet and having a physically demanding job does wonders.

3 hours ago, Dazey said:

Yeah but at least nobody's looking at me wondering how many hookers are buried under my house. :lol: 

Why bury them? A wood chipper is much more efficient.

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

And the fact you just used to roll them into the canal before the rohypnol had worn off.

If this next job pans out I’ll be living by The Thames so lock up your daughters. 😂

On 7/23/2021 at 5:29 PM, spunko12345 said:

@Dazey youd do well to take a leaf out of jabberwokys book. If you look at what he's achieved it should make you ashamed you horrible clammy fat fucking cunt 😄

Can I just point out also how unnecessarily harsh that was please? 😂  

Edited by Dazey

18 hours ago, Dazey said:

Can I just point out also how unnecessarily harsh that was please? 😂  

*spits out my tea in bemusement of the irony that Dazey, king of the jovial insult is now drawing a line*

It was harsh though. Dazey's finding career success and has managed to keep his American wife around of her own volition for almost ten years now. That's quite something.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

*spits out my tea in bemusement of the irony that Dazey, king of the jovial insult is now drawing a line*

It was harsh though. Dazey's finding career success and has managed to keep his American wife around of her own volition for almost ten years now. That's quite something.

His tummy is also quite something. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Jabberwocky said:

The proof is in the pudding or the ketchup is on the wall:lol:. I was so hammered last night I don't even remember taking this pic.

You should make a "Pussy full of maggots" themed pic 

• ABSUЯD 2

45 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

No, please don't.

It ended up being this incredible photo that looked like Jackerwobby 10 or 15 years in the future. It was so far removed from our other photos that we had to put it in this other place. 

Edited by Sosso
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...