Member Picture Thread

Słash

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

since the first time i saw his pic here he has grown up! i feel like a proud mama :P

Why i remember when he was knee high to a hogs eye, now look at him, waiting in the stairwell with his flick knife for unsuspecting Grannys carrying bags of shopping up 8 flights of stairs :lol:  In 5 years time that kids gonna be in a band gettin' more trim than Barbershop 3.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Nah, thats a very American saying, never heard knee high to a hogs eye? :lol:  I need to stop watching movies from the 1940s!

no, i have never heard hog's head it was always grasshopper. maybe i should watch more 40's movies. idk but lately i've been wanting to see White Heat again! :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

no, i have never heard hog's head it was always grasshopper. maybe i should watch more 40's movies. idk but lately i've been wanting to see White Heat again! :lol:

I love that film!  

'great Big Ed...you know why they call him that?  Cuz his ideas are big.  One day he's gonna have a real big one.  About me.  And it'll be his last'

Sounds more menacing coming from Cagney :lol:  Useless trivia:  The singer Morrissey was named Steven Morrissey after the actor Steve Cochran who played Big Ed.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Why i remember when he was knee high to a hogs eye, now look at him, waiting in the stairwell with his flick knife for unsuspecting Grannys carrying bags of shopping up 8 flights of stairs :lol:  In 5 years time that kids gonna be in a band gettin' more trim than Barbershop 3.

Man looks like an absolute swordsman! Bet he was fuckin' swimming in gash after that show! :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I love that film!  

'great Big Ed...you know why they call him that?  Cuz his ideas are big.  One day he's gonna have a real big one.  About me.  And it'll be his last'

Sounds more menacing coming from Cagney :lol:  Useless trivia:  The singer Morrissey was named Steven Morrissey after the actor Steve Cochran who played Big Ed.

i love that film too...'Made it Ma...Top of the world'

Also loved Angels with Dirty Faces. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/06/2017 at 3:42 PM, Powerage5 said:

I'm overdue for some new pictures on here. This one is at the Angel of the North in Gateshead

19029587_1783068501709173_78148832123773

Why o' Why? I pass that everyday on the train.

You could have been getting pissed in the Big Market and trying to pick up some slags rather than look at that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Why o' Why? I pass that everyday on the train.

You could have been getting pissed in the Big Market and trying to pick up some slags rather than look at that.

It was a mile from my hotel and it was free - why not? At least I didn't do the pose like every other fucking cunt there :lol:

• Like 1

If Powerage had asked me I could have recommended him some places to visit rather than that rusty piece of crap. The Hancock Museum for instance is one of the world's finest museums - I become unbelievably nationalistic on that point. It contains a wonderful classical and natural history collection; my personal favourite section is the Roman but everybody loves the 'mummy'. Her arm once fell off a few years ago when I visited as a school kid. She is not exactly a looker. In fact she wouldn't look out of place on a Maiden sleeve!

Irtyru.jpg

But I do not suppose I would look any better if I was her age. There is also a full size T-Rex. Reconstruction I believe but it impressively gives off the dimensions of this superb animal.

And after that there is the Big Market!

Oh before that there are at least two Roman fort excavation/museums. Hadrian's Wall of course. There is also a modern museum with a military museum in which I love but there is a collection of science stuff also.

And then there is a night on the razz in the Big Market.

• Like 3

On 7/1/2017 at 1:45 PM, DieselDaisy said:

Where the heck were you staying? Gateshead?

Yeah. 

5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Lovely.

I can't see your mom. Did you crop the bottom of the picture?

She's cut back on touring, didn't even do half the gigs I've done/am doing this year.