Member Picture Thread

Słash

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2017 at 2:16 AM, Axls Rocket Queen said:

Playing around with glitter, because I was going to a festival :lol:

19642769_10154667446481845_5494757030977

and being very happy about our beer while waiting for Green Day

19656983_10154667442366845_3066569861448

And just for fun, a huge cat we had in the hospital recently...with my hand for scale :lol:

18619933_10154546358141845_7279800680243

love that glitter! i have some glitter eyeshadow for GN'R in November. is that a Maine Coon? beautiful kitty :heart:

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2016 at 4:06 PM, Len Cnut said:

Ive been trying to avoid explaining myself in this particular regard for fear of offending but here goes.  I dont go in for all that selfies and pictures and all that bollocks.  A wise fella once told me you should beware of a man thats fond of looking at himself, the only time i look at myself is in the mirror every morning before i set out for work, all this selfies and 'heres me at 'xxx', oh gosh look at me there, i wasn't expecting that one'.  I think theres something tragic about it.

But more than that, blokes constantly checking their fuckin' reflection everytime they see it in a car window or a shop front as they pass by, its fuckin' odd, i thought women did that.  

And i have no wish to become part of the facebook generation, it always looked to me like Desperate Daves Dating Agency 'Hi, I'm Len and my eyes are brown and 6ft tall and my interests are water-skiing and football and blah blah blah blah no one gives a fuck :lol:

Its makes me sick, grown men with stacks and stacks of pictures of themselves on a phone...and worse still, sticking em up online all over the gaff, i dont see the point.  More than that i find the idea unsettling.

See i was trying to avoid this particular diatribe in a picture but nevermind, the damage is done now :lol:. i must just be an old fashioned sort of a fella i guess.

Although you're quite the cunt, this here is all true , same goes for women though, it's not any more acceptable being self obsessed and looking for daily affirmations online . They all lie to one another too, "girl, you look like Sophia Lauren!" (Now it's your turn to lie about me). It's an unspoken agreement.

I've never had fb, instagram or any of that and not a single photo exists of me on the internet . So we have 1 thing in common despite our mutual hate, lol

with all that said , I'm going to gamble that you're actually attractive and it's somehow beneath you to lead with that. Doesn't mean anything one way or another , cause you're still a cunt.

2 minutes ago, Pishy said:

Although you're quite the cunt, this here is all true , same goes for women though, it's not any more acceptable being self obsessed and looking for daily affirmations online . They all lie to one another too, "girl, you look like Sophia Lauren!" (Now it's your turn to lie about me). It's an unspoken agreement.

I've never had fb, instagram or any of that and not a single photo exists of me on the internet . So we have 1 thing in common despite our mutual hate, lol

with all that said , I'm going to gamble that you're actually attractive and it's somehow beneath you to lead with that. Doesn't mean anything one way or another , cause you're still a cunt.

You know i have absolutely nothing against you right? :lol:  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Pishy said:

Good to know you're over your Elvis fumble. 

For future reference, if i do happen to be mouthing off about a band you like its not a declaration of 'net war' 😂  Its only pop music after all.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

For future reference, if i do happen to be mouthing off about a band you like its not a declaration of 'net war' 😂  Its only pop music after all.

dont deflect, you made a mistake on your "area of expertise", Elvis, it's not that serious but you were screaming like a banshee and upset yourself unnecessarily. I don't hold it against you, I simply pointed out you were incorrect in your attempt to correct me, let it go. 

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Which band is this?

Len's favorite, Justin Bieber 

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Which band is this?

Indian Fred and his Queen.

2 minutes ago, Pishy said:

dont deflect, you made a mistake on your "area of expertise", Elvis, it's not that serious but you were screaming like a banshee and upset yourself unnecessarily. I don't hold it against you, I simply pointed out you were incorrect in your attempt to correct me, let it go. 

Len's favorite, Justin Bieber 

I see I've made a friend for life here :lol:

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Indian Fred and his Queen.

I see I've made a friend for life here :lol:

Freddie wasn't Indian but some brits like to say that as an "insult", considering they slaughtered millions of them and find it amusing.

Freddie was an ethnic Persian , not Indian, born in Zanzibar and went to a british boarding school in India to be molded into an obedient colonial subject, which didn't take. 

----

Roger Cooke, his brother in law, said: "To an English mind, Asian means Indian. It doesn't in Freddie's particular case, he was Persian by ancestry. 

He was accused of denying his Indian heritage. I don't think he ever did, but if he did, it would have been because he was Persian." 

His mother added: "Freddie was a Parsee and he was proud of that, but he wasn't particularly religious."

whole interview is great but skip to 8:15 to hear it from him.

Edited by Pishy

9 minutes ago, Pishy said:

Freddie wasn't Indian but some brits like to say that as an "insult", considering they slaughtered millions of them and find it amusing.

Freddie was an ethnic Persian , not Indian, born in Zanzibar and went to a british boarding school in India to be molded into an obedient colonial subject, which didn't take. 

Thank you for that!

8 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Slash?:lol: Sid was always a good choice or how about the album cover for Bollocks? or a fluffy wuffy cute kitten?

Kitten it is! :lol: 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Really? PM it to me:lol:

When i'm in Watford i look out for lanky asians and wonder if they're Len:lol:

Haha! Unfortunately I don't have it and I could never betray a confidence even if I did. Even if it is only Len. :lol:

• Like 1