Member Picture Thread

Słash

1 hour ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Thanks for sharing man! It was great to be able to meet up before that show! :)

Did Amir eat all the pizza and you just got a glass of tap water? Or did you share? Sorry, I always seem to get curious seeing pics.

46 minutes ago, Lio said:

Did Amir eat all the pizza and you just got a glass of tap water? Or did you share? Sorry, I always seem to get curious seeing pics.

He looks the sort that'd have your pizza away eh? :lol:  He has that sort of predatory look about him that you only really get in full blooded Arab stock :lol:

2 hours ago, Lio said:

He ordered the pizza and was kind enough to share it with me, I just ordered a beer ;)

• Like 2

O ye of little faith, thinking I wouldn't share a pizza! :P It was a pretty nice pizza, too, chicken and cashew with some kind of Thai curry sauce. I had that pizza somewhere else in Norway as well, never seen that combo before.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amir said:

O ye of little faith, thinking I wouldn't share a pizza! :P It was a pretty nice pizza, too, chicken and cashew with some kind of Thai curry sauce. I had that pizza somewhere else in Norway as well, never seen that combo before.

If my mind serves me well it was spicy as hell as well, or was that the sauce that came on the side? :)

1 hour ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

If my mind serves me well it was spicy as hell as well, or was that the sauce that came on the side? :)

Yeah at this place they gave the sauce on the side, I really liked it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

Had some cheesy family photos taken on holiday. Honest opinions on my hair are welcome please. Better/worse than the pixie I had last year? 

7021_compress72.jpg

You look great Grace. Hair and all. :) 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...