Member Picture Thread

Słash

On 11/26/2016 at 6:21 PM, DieselDaisy said:

I thoroughly endorse everything Len has said - that is basically my stance. The ''look at me'' generation. ''Look at me in a nightclub. Look at me on holiday''. There is a sort of assumption that your life is interesting enough.

people are missing out on life by taking all these selfies IMO :shrugs:

Lol, in defence of the pic I uploaded, I just wanted a photo with the volcano and there was no-one else around to take it at that moment in time... And I thought it was an amazing place that some of you might have wanted to see :P

I can always not share what I do in the future!

38 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Lol, in defence of the pic I uploaded, I just wanted a photo with the volcano and there was no-one else around to take it at that moment in time... And I thought it was an amazing place that some of you might have wanted to see :P

You could always just take a picture of the, you know, volcano.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Graeme said:

Sorry mate, i weren't tryna slag you off or nothing, just saying my outlook on things, I'm a bit of a weird cunt and i realise that there's a whole world around me that ain't my construct and the vast majority of it is doing shit I probably wouldnt, the reason i kept saying 'i didnt wannabe making this post' is because it could be interpreted as me calling everyone thats posted a pic in this thread a cunt which was not my intention.  I like to do that sort of thing individually :D