Member Picture Thread

Słash

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Easiest way to wind up a jock is to praise Maggie. It is hysterical. Witness me and Graeme.

I'm not sure Graeme is real.  He's just too cool.  Not like Steve McQueen cool but just like...yknow, safe (understand that term in a mid 90s rave culture sense of the word, usually co-joined with the word 'bruv'). I've never come across someone whoose so like...such a good fella.

I bet on the sly hes this violent leering alcoholic who knocks his Nan about and steals cars on the weekend :lol:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I'm not sure Graeme is real.  He's just too cool.  Not like Steve McQueen cool but just like...yknow, safe (understand that term in a mid 90s rave culture sense of the word, usually co-joined with the word 'bruv'). I've never come across someone whoose so like...such a good fella.

I bet on the sly hes this violent leering alcoholic who knocks his Nan about and steals cars on the weekend :lol:

i know you're probably j/k but Graeme strikes me as a very good person :)

3 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

@Len Cnut ok i gotta know what does this means :lol:?? 

A three bed semi is a type of house you find in lower middle class to middle class neighbourhoods, like the suburbs, 3 bed to denote 3 bedrooms and semi to denote semi detached which basically means the houses are not detached i.e. on one side they always share a wall with the next door neighbour.  Its a way of saying they all look like middle class suburban people.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

A three bed semi is a type of house you find in lower middle class to middle class neighbourhoods, like the suburbs, 3 bed to denote 3 bedrooms and semi to denote semi detached which basically means the houses are not detached i.e. on one side they always share a wall with the next door neighbour.  Its a way of saying they all look like middle class suburban people.

ah ok...kinda sounds like what we call duplexes here which would drive me bonkers! 

• 3 weeks later...