Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

37 minutes ago, Politania said:

Oh thank you, Politana. The way they talk about Izzy makes me seriously, deeply happy inside. They acknowledge his talent, his work, his solo stuff, they LOVE his songs, ahh! I don’t know who those people are but I love what they’re saying. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Oh thank you, Politana. The way they talk about Izzy makes me seriously, deeply happy inside. They acknowledge his talent, his work, his solo stuff, they LOVE his songs, ahh! I don’t know who those people are but I love what they’re saying. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

it's very heart-warming. :wub:

The Beatles or The Stones or Izzy.

Thats the new question. 

Of course im being facetious, - you whatever random fucker you are, that’s about to drone on about “you can’t put Izzy against the Beatles” well I am.

Izzy would be the last man standing. 😂

In the case of The Stones, I believe Izzy would defer to Keef, out of respect. As one should.....

It’s only fucking etiquette but I like it, like it, yes I do. 

Edited by Powderfinger
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

The Beatles or The Stones or Izzy.

Thats the new question. 

Of course im being facetious, - you whatever random fucker you are, that’s about to drone on about “you can’t put Izzy against the Beatles” well I am.

Izzy would be the last man standing. 😂

In the case of The Stones, I believe Izzy would defer to Keef, out of respect. As one should.....

It’s only fucking etiquette but I like it, like it, yes I do. 

WHAT?! are you talking about? Are you drunk? :lol:

Or is there a video / pic missing? lol. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

WHAT?! are you talking about? Are you drunk? :lol:

Or is there a video / pic missing? lol. 

Not drunk, a tad stoned yes. 😂 

I made a joking statement that I was sure some tit on this board would take seriously so I decided to skip down a few lines and explain myself to the tit before the tit took it seriously.

so your classic overthinking stoner stuff I guess. 😂

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Powderfinger said:

Not drunk, a tad stoned yes. 😂 

I made a joking statement that I was sure some tit on this board would take seriously so I decided to skip down a few lines and explain myself to the tit before the tit took it seriously.

so your classic overthinking stoner stuff I guess. 😂

Indeed :rofl-lol:

You’re funny though. Anything else you wanna share?

1 hour ago, kkferro72 said:

CAN'T... GET... ENOUGH... OF... THIS...PIC!!! :lol::wub::lol::wub:

I KNOW SWEETIE, me neither. :lol::wub:  Who took the pic?  Who was he pulling that funny face for? :D 

Just now, kkferro72 said:

I just can't imagine him posing like that for a regular magazine photographer. Must be for a very good friend (photographer) or Annica. :wub:

In my mind it was Annica and more a private moment. Izzy being a cute boyfriend and pulling funny faces for her.  :lol::lol::lol::lol: :wub:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

In my mind it was Annica and more a private moment. Izzy being a cute boyfriend and pulling funny faces for her.  :lol::lol::lol::lol: :wub:

Thought is strange that a 'private moment' ends up in a magazine. Lol. But we know there's pictures taken by her that are on the media, like that one with the ponchos. So yeah, it could be. :wub:

• Like 3

"But for now, Izzy is the face on the side of the milk carton inside Axl’s fridge, next to ex-guitarist Buckethead’s KFC bucket, right under Adler’s decomposed drug habit, hidden behind the bowl of stale spaghetti — the GNR reunion’s missing person and its most unanswerable question."

http://www.alternativenation.net/ex-guns-n-roses-member-explains-izzy-stradlin-absence-to-speculators/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sosso said:

"But for now, Izzy is the face on the side of the milk carton inside Axl’s fridge, next to ex-guitarist Buckethead’s KFC bucket, right under Adler’s decomposed drug habit, hidden behind the bowl of stale spaghetti — the GNR reunion’s missing person and its most unanswerable question."

http://www.alternativenation.net/ex-guns-n-roses-member-explains-izzy-stradlin-absence-to-speculators/

Izzy is a "milk" that brings all the girls to the yard :lol:  :P:lol::lol:( paraphrasing  Kelis's song - Milkshake)

Edited by Politania
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, cindy1985 said:

the 2018 began very good!we saw a new pic with matt sorum ,he tweeted good music but now??

Now he’s retired. He doesn’t want to hear from his fans, doesn’t want to perform at all, doesn’t want any attention. He’s retired in some mansion, or several of them. Never being anywhere for too long. Maybe he still writes music for himself. 

I do wonder why he doesn’t get bored. He must like his hobbies very much. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Now he’s retired. He doesn’t want to hear from his fans, doesn’t want to perform at all, doesn’t want any attention. He’s retired in some mansion, or several of them. Never being anywhere for too long. Maybe he still writes music for himself. 

ok i understand what you mean and probably you are right ..but a musician doesnt want to play??

• Thanks 1

Just now, cindy1985 said:

ok i understand what you mean and probably you are right ..but a musician doesnt want to play??

Yeah, well, He doesn’t, right? For decades now. Seems very much so. It’s his life and all. But I’m a fan. I’m sad about that. Guess no petition can’t help there either. 

:(

• Sad 2

Izzy won't play live anymore... but here's a clip when he was. I can't remember seeing this upload before, better quality (mostly)  than the other versions on YT.

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Maybe the years of substance abuse has affected his brain so can't get bored. 

• Like 3