Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Yeah, well, He doesn’t, right? For decades now. Seems very much so. It’s his life and all. But I’m a fan. I’m sad about that. Guess no petition can’t help there either. 

:(

i know...unfortunately you are right...:mellow:

• Sad 3

Just now, Fourteenbeers said:

Izzy won't play live anymore... but here's a clip when he was. I can't remember seeing this upload before, better quality (mostly)  than the other versions on YT.

Maybe the years of substance abuse has affected his brain so can't get bored. 

Thanks for the vid. Will check it out. What do you mean? How can a a somewhat damaged brain not get bored? I just really wonder how he keeps himself meaningfully occupied? With golfing and biking, surfing and whatnot? How can that keep you going through life? We don’t know shit he is doing and he probably does something that is meaningful to him. It’s sad it is not music anymore though.

25 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Thanks for the vid. Will check it out. What do you mean? How can a a somewhat damaged brain not get bored? I 

That was just a wild guess from me, human brain is such a peculiar thing, who knows what it is capable of.

25 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I just really wonder how he keeps himself meaningfully occupied? With golfing and biking, surfing and whatnot? How can that keep you going through life? We don’t know shit he is doing and he probably does something that is meaningful to him. It’s sad it is not music anymore though.

I'm sure he finds things to do that he likes... and even if he doesn't perform on stage anymore maybe he plays guitar by himself or for his friends or family members or avocados.   

But here, have a hug from me too :hug:

3 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

giphy.gif

That guy has pretty long hair and in that lighting it looks kind of red. Which makes me think that  Izzy is kicking Axl off the stage... :lol:

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fourteenbeers said:

That was just a wild guess from me, human brain is such a peculiar thing, who knows what it is capable of.

I'm sure he finds things to do that he likes... and even if he doesn't perform on stage anymore maybe he plays guitar by himself or for his friends or family members or avocados.   

But here, have a hug from me too :hug:

The guy Izzy kicks has pretty long hair and in that lighting it looks kind of red. Which makes me think that  Izzy is kicking Axl off the stage... :lol:

I’m out of likes tonight. You’re all the best Gang ever. :hug:

Edited by Tori72
  • Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

29 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

And this always makes me laugh... everything about it. Axl's crazy outfit, the jump and yelling, Izzy's face, Duff that just keeps playing and icing on the cake; Slash's middle finger. 

Absolutely. This moment is one of the funniest in rock history. :lol: Everything is so perfect it seems like one giant director set it all up. Axl's feather boa jacket!!, the tiny, tight white pants!!!, him diving head first, butt up, into the crowd, his feet dangling in the air. Izzy’s face, HIS FACE!!! :lol: Duff doing the soundtrack for atmosphere (thanks, Duff) and Slash’s disoriented little speech going „Yeah well, bye“. Love it. :lol:

In a more heartwarming way, I like this one, too. Makes me smile. :lol:

Just now, janrichmond said:

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Izzy being cute :)

Ah yes, and I needed that :wub:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Absolutely. This moment is one of the funniest in rock history. :lol: Everything is so perfect it seems like one giant director set it all up. Axl's feather boa jacket!!, the tiny, tight white pants!!!, him diving head first, butt up, into the crowd, his feet dangling in the air. Izzy’s face, HIS FACE!!! :lol: Duff doing the soundtrack for atmosphere (thanks, Duff) and Slash’s disoriented little speech going „Yeah well, bye“. Love it. :lol:

In a more heartwarming way, I like this one, too. Makes me smile. :lol:

Same here, it's nice to see one of Ginger Spice's sweet moments.

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Thanks for the vid. Will check it out. What do you mean? How can a a somewhat damaged brain not get bored? I just really wonder how he keeps himself meaningfully occupied? With golfing and biking, surfing and whatnot? How can that keep you going through life? We don’t know shit he is doing and he probably does something that is meaningful to him. It’s sad it is not music anymore though.

you' re right. When I think about it.. i wonder how much he has to love his hobbies to live this way. it seems that Izzy has a holidays all the time lol. I wouldn't be able to live without a job, although im not a workaholic. lol

Im a sad, just as @Tori72 :cry:

Edited by Politania

11 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Axl's outfit always reminds this: https://m.onet.pl/wiedza-swiat/nauka,mxy4wc :lol:

Edited by Politania

10 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Cutest pimp and a drug dealer in the world.  

God I hope he's never read this forum. 

11 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Cutest pimp and a drug dealer in the world.  

God I hope he's never read this forum. 

In case he read the forum about gold sandals or the pic with the hand im in  the black list:nervous: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Politania said:

golden sandals? :blink: I quess I missed sth ;):lol:  can ya explain?

Oh Lord! No!! :facepalm:

It's a pair of horrible sandals he wore in 2006 while hanging out with Axl in London. It's somewhere in this thread and was heavily debated. Lol. :lol: Have you read the entire thread? I'm at work and can't search for it right now...

19 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

Oh Lord! No!! :facepalm:

It's a pair of horrible sandals he wore in 2006 while hanging out with Axl in London. It's somewhere in this thread and was heavily debated. Lol. :lol: Have you read the entire thread? I'm at work and can't search for it right now...

:lol::lol:read the whole thread?? OMG! No, I  dont think im able to read whole thread again  :P:lol::lol:

I 'm sure i got lost on my way of Izzy's adventure. So If anyone got.. pls post it again?

Edited by Politania
  • Like 1