Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

On 24/08/2018 at 2:44 PM, SerenityScorp said:

whot petition

(I know everybody’s fed up of the petition but I can’t let this opportunity pass without responding - we need every last signature before we close the petition.)

So, @SerenityScorp - there’s a petition online asking our Izzy to consider playing a solo concert. It started in July and has got to about 1,824 signatures, and we’d like to push it to 2,000 and then close it. Please do add your name and email address (no-one will see it), it doesn’t cost anything, and it’s our best hope at present of reaching Izzy. 

Maybe (probably) this petition won’t work, but at least we will have tried. And perhaps it will create the way to make something else happen (a new song, new video, who knows).

Here’s the link to the petition (if you’re on Twitter or Instagram, look for the hashtag #Izzyconcert2018 to see the international media coverage about it):

http://tinyurl.com/Izzyconcert2018

Thank you x

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Izzyryu said:

Doesn't seem to be any interest at that price though. Damn shame, because I've got one and could really use the money.

I also have this shirt (in better condition too) and could also use the money.... but a) I would never sell it and b) trying to sell it for $/£775 more than they paid for it? Disgraceful. I hope the moths get it before anyone pays that much for it.