Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It was just Mitch and Niven speculating on Izzy being at the Kentucky festival in September :lol:

3 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

Ιm really tired of Alan niven too... Bullshit all the time.. 

Did you listen to it? When does the Izzy talk begin?

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Did you listen to it? When does the Izzy talk begin?

Yes, I listened to it. It starts around 48 minutes mark - I think, just woke up from a night shift so I’m a bit fuzzy :lol:

Niven reckons that it’s the ideal place for an Izzy appearance as he has a safe place to bolt to nearby if needed in Indiana. 

He said if he were a gambling man (which he hates) he’s put his money on Izzy turning up - but he doesn’t give any source for why he thinks this and states numerous times he is speculating.

• Thanks 1

I can't spend 40.000 ARS to see if izzy is gonna be and realize I have to see Fortus face again *cringe* so I'll pass 😂 IF IT'S REAL COME HERE I DARE YOU 🇦🇷👀 ( and if it's real i'm gonna be crying on a corner and hating in secret (or not) to all the people that goes) 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Did you listen to Mitch and Niven, what do you reckon? Bullshit? 

Yeah, listend to it now. I think it’s utter bs. „He is just sitting there with his coffee and smoke“? He hasn’t talked to anybody, he’s just making things up. Otherwise Mir. Alan self-importance Niven would have told us who he talked to... So no. Don’t believe it.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Hiiiii! So, how's the national holiday of this thread going so far? :heart:

Soooo...the drummers have spoken, ba-dum-tss :headbang: :P 

What about the others? 

There will be a two-faced 'HB Iz' from Ned Flanders? What about god? He never misses a birthday (he missed Frank's though, but that's kinda understandable), so what's happening with him? Is he trying to piss me off??? :max::P 

Stay tuned! 

:popcorn::lol:

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 2

8 hours ago, dgnr said:

Hiiiii! So, how's the national holiday of this thread going so far? :heart:

Soooo...the drummers have spoken, ba-dum-tss :headbang: :P 

What about the others? 

There will be a two-faced 'HB Iz' from Ned Flanders? What about god? He never misses a birthday (he missed Frank's though, but that's kinda understandable), so what's happening with him? Is he trying to piss me off??? :max::P 

Stay tuned! 

:popcorn::lol:

no bday wishes from Slash or Duff. Has ever Axl wished Izzy hbday? I don't remember:shrugs:

6 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Sorry but why is David’s pic here reminding me of young Izzy? Only with red, short hair and make up. Yeah and eye color. But - do you see it too? :lol:

tumblr_pmi3n0OGdH1vcnrt7o9_1280.jpg

I think it's the intense stare and face shape... 

Interesting that the social media effort for Izzy's birthday from Duff, Slash etc seemed less this year... 

Last year there were messages and rare photos from Meegan and Susan etc... Duff was on time :lol:

Maybe they don't bother because they know he doesn't have an Instagram.

1 hour ago, Izzyarg said:

Lmao ...well... guys... see ya next year it was a pleasure 👋....😂 *lies in fetal position and cries in spanish* 

This made me laugh far too much... 😂😂

Edited by Claudia333
  • Like 1

On 19.02.2018 at 1:05 PM, Tori72 said:

Let’s say I just needed to post it here...:P

guitarist-izzy-stradlin-of-the-rock-grou

How do you like that pic? :wub:

Can yall please show me this photo?:facepalm: I tried everything to find something that would resemble description of this pic but I failed. I know it’s embarrassing but I really can’t help myself :headbang: