Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

15 hours ago, yadayada said:

Can yall please show me this photo?:facepalm: I tried everything to find something that would resemble description of this pic but I failed. I know it’s embarrassing but I really can’t help myself :headbang:

There you go:

On 12.3.2019 at 7:01 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

This?

Izzy-print-by-Jack-Lue-available-link-to

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

There you go:

Thank you a lot!! You’re an angel, but I’m afraid that’s not his D... I’ve found this pic in a better quality and spend some time observing and it doesn’t look like it or I’m tripping due to lack of sleep. My hoe ass would detect such beauty :heart: imma look more tho :headbang:

12 minutes ago, yadayada said:

Thank you a lot!! You’re an angel, but I’m afraid that’s not his D... I’ve found this pic in a better quality and spend some time observing and it doesn’t look like it or I’m tripping due to lack of sleep. My hoe ass would detect such beauty :heart: imma look more tho :headbang:

Okay, the more I look at this the more it looks like a dick. I’m shook... :P

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Billy Rowe returns to the show. We got Billy's story in episode 64, and today he's here to update us on all things Jetboy. Also joining is Howie Hubberman, an entrepreneur that once invested money a couple unknown bands, Guns N' Roses and Poison.

Billy and Howie go way back, so we hear them reminisce about the early days of GNR and Jetboy. We learn about Howie's path that lead him to open a guitar shop in the early 80s, where he sold guitars to many would-be-famous people, including Slash and Izzy Stradlin. Howie recently spoke to Izzy and we get an update on how he is.

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Thank you so much @Claudia333, you’re awesome! :heart:

You're very welcome 😄

Actually, I have a random question...

Does anyone know how we know that Izzy used to be an avocado farmer? Has he mentioned it himself? Or did someone else say it? Like... how did it become public knowledge?

I've just never seen any interviews where he has talked about it, but then I assumed he must have tweeted about it? (I don't have a Twitter account)

Edited by Claudia333

1 minute ago, Claudia333 said:

You're very welcome 😄

Actually, I have a random question...

Does anyone know how we know that Izzy used to be an avocado farmer? Has he mentioned it himself? Or did someone else say it? Like... how did it become public knowledge?

I've just never seen any interviews where he has talked about it, but then I assumed he must have tweeted about it? (I don't have a Twitter account)

Or maybe a friend of his talked about it?

I think he tweeted it to rick Nielsen when he opened his twitter account. I’m sure it was a joke. Even though he is said to own land in Indiana (no avocados grow there though) and his house in California is surrounded by avocado fields. Not his own, I guess. But as usual we don’t know nothing for sure :) 

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I think he tweeted it to rick Nielsen when he opened his twitter account. I’m sure it was a joke. Even though he is said to own land in Indiana (no avocados grow there though) and his house in California is surrounded by avocado fields. Not his own, I guess. But as usual we don’t know nothing for sure :) 

Ah ok. Thanks for that! 

Maybe there's an avocado tree or something in his garden 😂

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Classic Izzy from 1987. Did an interview and didn't feel like talking :lol::

1987_010.jpg

http://www.a-4-d.com/t3842-1987-08-25-edmonton-journal-sex-rebellion-sex-theme-of-guns-n-roses-album-izzy#14212

Hahahaha Classic Izzy. I love that. Also great article. I guess she had a boring interview with him but wrote a readable piece about it. Lol 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Hahahaha Classic Izzy. I love that. Also great article. I guess she had a boring interview with him but wrote a readable piece about it. Lol 

He was more talkative in this one :) (maybe because of the strippers?) 

1987_011.jpg

http://www.a-4-d.com/t3841-1987-08-21-the-calgary-herald-rockers-revel-in-naughtiness-on-off-stage-izzy#14213

• Like 1
  • Haha 3