Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am the desenting voice. Stuff about Izzy being not reliable or not wanting big shows or never wanting GnR to get that big, etc. isnt true.  The time which he left the band was bad timing, but I bet Gilby is forever thankful. Fans liked Gilby. Izzy could  have gone more woth The JuJuHpunds. That type of music and sound  and look he had was really in early 1990s.                                                                               GnR made him a multimillionaire and able to  love the life he has lived of travel, Ojai,CA, the beach, surf, motorcycles,   skateboards, his dog,  and not clocking in . His music post JuJu Hounds is just for creativity, a hobby of his because it isnt for making money.   I hardly think the guy wanted scrap by in  bands in clubs ,driving in vans and stuff.  Stuff....like nevermind the things he did , illegal stuff during GnR early days. That NaughtyWomen band,ohhh really awful.   He can well afford a very comfortable , financially secure life. An   Upper Middle Class life I would  thanks to his GnR luck and times.                                                                  I don't like that he does not have social media. His sm is  just dormat. He should post up he is not ever returning to GnR on stage even as a guest. He is retired at 57.  It would be nice for fans to have a clear answer and for TheBig3 to stop getting questions or a fan holding up  signs ,Where is izzy?      This NITLTour is massive and one needs stage things he does not have and that is ok.  I wish he would use social media. Give fans a goodbye message. Post a day in the of his dog. Lol.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

No it's not izzy.. It's somebody else, whom I don't remember his name. 

Thanks! 

I keep seeing it on Instagram and people saying it’s Izzy - I think it looks more like a member of Loaded - Jeff Rouse. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2

On 12/16/2016 at 8:55 AM, Darkenchantress said:

I don't think he has/had any issue with touring, he had an issue with the way the UYI tour was: drugs, riots, Axl being late once and again and again or not showing up at all, stupid themed parties that costed a lot of money... He seemed to enjoy the Juju's tour though.

Truth

• Like 1

I was hoping it was him at the first post. It is not. I am just throwing this out. Just my opinion. I do not think he is friends anymore with Axl and is in the ex box with Matt and Steven . I do not think he is close to Duff and Slash either. Relationships change and people change. Time changes. Their lives are all different. They have never been all together since 1989 or 1990.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Amaya said:

I was hoping it was him at the first post. It is not. I am just throwing this out. Just my opinion. I do not think he is friends anymore with Axl and is in the ex box with Matt and Steven . I do not think he is close to Duff and Slash either. Relationships change and people change. Time changes. Their lives are all different. They have never been all together since 1989 or 1990.

You can be right. But on the other hand those guys like to surprise us every now and then. And I prefer to believe they will once again. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Odd , little man because he is so private. Odd  , littlle old man because he writes all these songs as a hobby that no one buys enough  of in orderr for him to make money off of.   I  have been listening to some of his music .  He is sitting on a lot of untouched money. I think it is his cd, 117, but I am not sure if that is the one full of untapped Country Music hits . I'll have to check later.. He can sell that  with a nice bow on top in Nashville to CM entertainers.  His songs could be recorded by CM  entertainers.  CM is happening. It has been for years and years.  This odd , little old, private, semi- retired man should pack up his quitar and head over to The Bluebird Cafe in Nashville . 

2 hours ago, Amaya said:

Odd , little man because he is so private. Odd  , littlle old man because he writes all these songs as a hobby that no one buys enough  of in orderr for him to make money off of.   I  have been listening to some of his music .  He is sitting on a lot of untouched money. I think it is his cd, 117, but I am not sure if that is the one full of untapped Country Music hits . I'll have to check later.. He can sell that  with a nice bow on top in Nashville to CM entertainers.  His songs could be recorded by CM  entertainers.  CM is happening. It has been for years and years.  This odd , little old, private, semi- retired man should pack up his quitar and head over to The Bluebird Cafe in Nashville . 

Jesus... He is only 57 years old.. 

• Haha 1

Cindy and Tori, sorry about old part. I meant it to be funny about the nystery man. Noooo comment on the other comment:lol:                      I am serious in opinion about his music. He does have some rock gems and some country music gems in there . He who writes the music can be more or as much than the one who performs it. Example. Mutt Lange.   I think the Izzy  man of mystery  needs to market his music out there. 

Edited by Amaya

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Amaya said:

Ok Izzy fans. Apparently Izzy ranks at the bottom of the list of GnR best guitarists of his music that he wrote.                                  Apparently Bucket and Bumble and Fortus and everyone and anyone all can play Izzys music that he wrote better than he can and they can interpret what he meant to write or play or say  .                                               OK I DONE HEARD IT ALL NOW.   I get the guy is retired and long gone from GnR, but he wrote ,1/5, of some good rock  songs and hit cds AFD to UYIs that others had  the great fortune of  jumping in on .                                                                This is like saying I meed to come over to your house and reaarange your pantry hov I like which is better for you. I know what you want and I know what is best in pantry arranging for you better than you do for yourself.Ok. lol. 

Edited by Amaya

19 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Cute dog :heart:

Hide contents

Skip past Axl and Baz .....

I love this Izzy performance, can't remember seeing it posted before. I so wish I had just gone to this show. Look how he interacts with the crowd :heart:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen this performance. So goes the not enough presence on stage. OMG, Spidey, thanks for this gem. :wub:

• Like 1