Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

8 hours ago, Majestic Beast said:

That's why took years for Axl to create CD,cause he didn't have Izzy to write songs and he choose sessionists.They suck,should give him any money he wants to get his ass back to GNR and write songs,GNR organization has plenty of money.

yep but TB are fucking stupid and greedy worst combination, they'll be playing bowling alleys and bar-mitzvahs within a couple years

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Kris_1989 Feb. 21 1993:

I haven't posted here for a while. I think I've got some entertaining stuff to share: http://www.a-4-d.com/t3124-1986-08-22-l-a-rocks-interview-with-the-band Kelli: You’ve been labeled as Ba

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Izzyfan99 said:

Hi I’m new to the forum but I a huge Izzy Stradlin fan.  I wish I would of known he was playing in Atlanta this past Saturday with the RicK Richards. I would of driven to go see him.

Welcome to the forums! Good to see another fan :hug:

Wow, explain, please. What happened? I couldn't find anything about this on the internet in those few minutes :o

• Like 2

I am friends with someone on Facebook who was tagged on this post saying they were performing and they named everybody there and Izzy was one of them.  It’s a reliable source.  I don’t no the person who posted it but no the person who was tagged.  I hope you understand what I’m saying.  The pictures they posted had none of Izzy but Izzy might of said please don’t post pictures of me ( not sure if he’s like that). If I find a picture I will post it.  I no rick Richards and Izzy are close friends so I could see Izzy showing up to it if asked.

Edited by Izzyfan99
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Izzyfan99 said:

Hi I’m new to the forum but I a huge Izzy Stradlin fan.  I wish I would of known he was playing in Atlanta this past Saturday with the RicK Richards. I would of driven to go see him.

I would LOVE to know if this really happened...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG, too funny. He lives. His message  2 words. Happy Holidays.   No pic of his Christmas tree. Too personal. No pic of his dog in a Christmas sweater. Too personal.   A picture of something holidays, lol.  No.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2 social media messages a year. April, he leaves a thanks for the birthday wishes. Christmas, he leaves 2 words. It is funny,  but he really should shut down his page. What is the point to it. He does not use it.  Closing it would add to the mystery.

11 hours ago, Amaya said:

2 social media messages a year. April, he leaves a thanks for the birthday wishes. Christmas, he leaves 2 words. It is funny,  but he really should shut down his page. What is the point to it. He does not use it.  Closing it would add to the mystery.

I don't think Izzy cares about adding to the mystery. Looks like it's not calculated, he just uses his account when he has something to say and he is a man of few words.

• Like 1
On 14.5.2020 at 2:15 AM, Fourteenbeers said:

I haven't followed anything Izzy /Gn'R related for a long time, but this popped up on YT:

Release date: June 2020... 

I don't know how to feel about all these books being released about Izzy's life and career by 3rd parties. :facepalm:

I mean, he will definitely never release an autobiography or anything like that himself, so these are the closest we can get to it, but still ... :shrugs::shocked:

Edited by It's so Izzy
  • Like 1
On 5/15/2020 at 4:57 AM, It's so Izzy said:

I don't know how to feel about all these books being released about Izzy's life and career by 3rd parties. :facepalm:

I mean, he will definitely never release an autobiography or anything like that himself, so these are the closest we can get to it, but still ... :shrugs::shocked:

If the trailer is any indication, it looks to be compilation of stuff that has been available online for quite a while now. 

• Like 3
19 hours ago, 64jazzmaster said:

If the trailer is any indication, it looks to be compilation of stuff that has been available online for quite a while now. 

Yeah, that's my thoughts too but it's better than nothing :lol:

• Like 1

I agree. He is really like retired from this stuff. He lives a private life really. No social media. His other business , no one knows. I mean, really, all this  DustBones thing can say is the same old stuff. It is kind of a pointless project.

• 3 weeks later...

I read Slash interviews on line from Howard Sterns shows.  Does anyone here remember what page his sit in studio with Howard is on. Slash was talking  about in  his book  the  IzzyJizzy incident 

Edited by Amaya
On 5/20/2020 at 11:47 PM, Amaya said:

I agree. He is really like retired from this show business. He lives a private life really. No social media. His other business , no one knows. I mean, really, all this  DustBones thing can say is the same old stuff. It is kind of a pointless project.