2018 Travel Thread

Gracii Guns

On 2/7/2017 at 10:40 PM, Dazey said:

I once got stopped by the TSA at Seattle airport with a mirror covered in white powder residue in my bag. That was an interesting conversation after a ten hour flight. :lol:

You fuckin' bait cunt!  Fuckin' hell man, do you wanna get stuffed or what?!?  First of all, why would you ever leave residue, you pay for that shit, fuckin' lick ur finger, wipe it up and rub it on your fuckin' gums!  I hate people who waste charlie :lol:  You know if that was me they'd still be bumming me behind the curtain this very moment :lol:  Fuckin' whiteboys man, you get away with everything :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I think he's a fuckin' slave trader or something, he flies and floats across the world negotiating trafficking deals in line with Maiden tour dates.  He has a slightly Albanian look about him, doesn't he? :lol:

I was shocked when he said he worked the other day, immediately raising the question, 'when?'. I hitherto had decided that he was a lottery winner, or some other recipient of a high stakes competition, who had decided to devote his life spending his winnings on Iron Maiden.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

I was shocked when he said he worked the other day, immediately raising the question, 'when?'. I hitherto had decided that he was a lottery winner, or some other recipient of a high stakes competition, who had decided to devote his life spending his winnings on Iron Maiden.

I like my theory better :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have a Maiden experience that even Powerage will never experience.

I saw them when Blaze Bayley was singing haha.

I suppose, thinking about it, if your gaff is like all paid up, no mortgage then...see no, even then it still wouldn't work because you'd have to have a job of some kind.  Unless he runs a lucrative online business that you can do from anywhere?  Lets just stick with white slave trader :lol:  How often can Maiden be on tour anyway?

Edited by Len Cnut

20 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I suppose, thinking about it, if your gaff is like all paid up, no mortgage then...see no, even then it still wouldn't work because you'd have to have a job of some kind.  Unless he runs a lucrative online business that you can do from anywhere?  Lets just stick with white slave trader :lol:  How often can Maiden be on tour anyway?

Too long!

PS

I think his travels are taking him to the Toon.

Edited by DieselDaisy

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

What do you mean?

Well Toon fits a number of northern or even jock pronnunciations of 'town', you'd think if you were gonna name your gaff based on indigenous pronnunciation you'd go for something more case specific.  Im waaaay over-thinking this, aren't I? :lol:

8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Well Toon fits a number of northern or even jock pronnunciations of 'town', you'd think if you were gonna name your gaff based on indigenous pronnunciation you'd go for something more case specific.  Im waaaay over-thinking this, aren't I? :lol:

I think it is because a lot of people live in the environs of Newcastle, or quite a way outside of it, so to all intents and purposes, Newcastle is the Town. There is no other real city really. Sunderland you are stepping into Mackem territory. Durham is really an University town. If you need to do your shopping or nightlife, there is only really Newcastle.

• 1 month later...

ok first trip of 2017 in the books! it had it's good and not so good moments. we left for Bodega Bay at the break of dawn Monday. the beach was kind of a wash out...walking on the sand with a bad ankle and knee was NOT a walk in the park so we just cruised up and down the coastline. we had lunch at the Tides and it was fine. my then my knee was throbbing so we came into town to the hotel. we swam at the inside pool ( well i floated ) then went to dinner. we just went to a coffee shop type place as i was still stuffed from lunch and only had a salad. my friend had a beef au jus sandwich and i snagged a few of his fries! we went out one last time and then i said i would feel more comfortable if we drove back to Sacramento where i could hit up my friend for some pain pills for the drive back. well she insisted we stay the night and after some oh we possibly couldn't you out that way we decided we'd stay as long as dinner was on me. we went to a Chevy's which is a chain restaurant but it was on the river and we got a table with a view ( how could we miss with two nice looking redheaded gals ;) ) we got a pitcher of margaritas which my bff friend drank most of ( my male bff rarely drinks and i was on pain pills so i barely had any. ) it was decent food, the chile rellenos i had were tasty. the rest of this night i am posting in the relationship thread as it fits there.

so today we decided to start backwards. we went to West Sac, cruised by where i had my last house ( i was so upset the new owner had gotten rid of the beautiful flowering cactus and my daffodils and tulips :( my dog was showing indications that he had to do his business so we took him to a local park and he did his thing. then we drove around and i freaked out over all the changes that had been made. it was around 11:30 so we decided to grab lunch. we went to the best burger place i have ever been to excluding Whataburger. i had a pastrami burger with fries....so bad for me but sooo yummy! their sauce is so great, tangy and delicious and their fries are perfect. so then we decided to my first apartment in Downtown Sac. we saw the house where the infamous Dorothy Puente killed her boarders for their SS and Disability checks. the bodies were found i her back yard and in a field behind her house. brrrr...chills! a few short blocks away was my old apartment. it's just a small group of apartments but now it's callled the LUXURY apartment. hahahahaha! that gave me a good laugh. up the street was the McKinley park. it has this huge rose garden but unfortunately the roses are not in bloom yet but i got a lot of very pretty pics. then we decided we'd go by the old house  with my horrid ex. if there was anyone there i wanted to know if they had any idea what happened to my mom's hope chest i had to leave behind. no such luck :(  then we went by my old house in Loomis to see how it was. it looked good, well kept up with the American Flag flying proudly. my dad would be proud. i also got some great pics of the most lovely flowers. i used to take all the spring green and flowers for granted, but i now see how much i miss them. but getting home and seeing my wonderful home made me so happy! plus, i have lilacs and red roses getting ready to bloom. all in all a great trip. a different one that i expected but great nonetheless :) 

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 3

On 3/18/2017 at 6:17 AM, lukepowell1988 said:

I am off to bangkok on the 22nd of April

:D

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster
The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free
You'll find a god in every golden cloister
And if you're lucky then the god's a she
I can feel an angel sliding up to me

ok so since my cam broke there are some pics my friend took and some pics off google just to give you an idea of how pretty it was in Sacramento. if it weren't for the people i might have enjoyed living there :P

there are some pics of camellias ( it's pretty much cmellia season there right now )  one of a kinda mansion down the street from my first apartment ( it looks rather shabby now, needs paint etc but at one time it was a showpiece, the "trees" in front are actually camellia bushes grown very tall... ) and some pictures taken at a place called McKinley Park. it is full of roses which were not blooming yet but when they do it is magical. also this is a popular venue for weddingspink_and_white_camellia.png

pink_camellia_F_st_sac.pngWhite_mansion_2102_F_Street.png

• Like 1