Axl's best song performance

Mark1989

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

that's what i was trying to say, i guess i can do i just explained it wrong? and why is it that sometimes when i do that it shows a different song here than the one i c&p'd on YouTube??

Haha I have no idea, unless you've copied the wrong link somehow... or gremlins maybe. Yeah probably gremlins. Pesky things.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Good one:rofl-lol:

My tablet seems to have a lot of them lately

that does not make me feel good...i got like a laptop that coverts to a tablet for Christmas. i have to wait for my friend to help me get it set up but i am afraid it's gonna have problems. but this POS is about to die. i got the blue screen of death on it the other day!

on topic....love love love this one:

4 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

that does not make me feel good...i got like a laptop that coverts to a tablet for Christmas. i have to wait for my friend to help me get it set up but i am afraid it's gonna have problems. but this POS is about to die. i got the blue screen of death on it the other day!

on topic....love love love this one:

That is a good one.

My tablet does strange things, maybe Axl's broken piano gremlins jumped off the video the other night when I watched it..:rofl-lol:

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

well that goes without saying! :wub: :axl::lol:

this i love as well ( hehe i saod this i love ;) )

It rocks!

That's funny...I actually find myself blurting out GNR lyrics to my mom when she gets after me for "talking ugly"...I told her silence isn't golden when you're holding it inside...:rofl-lol: she looks at me not knowing what to say

• 1 month later...