New Year's Resolutions

AxlsFavoriteRose

On 1/2/2017 at 2:42 PM, janrichmond said:

we have weight pounds too and ounces, do you have ounces? Isn't it all 1/2 cup of this 1/2 a cup of that, what the fucks a cup?? i have cups in all sizes how would i know what one to use? Are US cups all the same size??

I believe 8 oz is a US cup.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

What do you wanna lose a stone in weight for, there aint much of ya to begin with.

Put on some since the wedding and I wanted to lose a little more then anyway.  Plus I'm short so there's no hiding any extra :lol:

I also completely forgot to include passing my California state board exam on my list!

4 hours ago, janrichmond said:

we have weight pounds too and ounces, do you have ounces? Isn't it all 1/2 cup of this 1/2 a cup of that, what the fucks a cup?? i have cups in all sizes how would i know what one to use? Are US cups all the same size??

Blame Fannie Farmer.

Actually, recipes which use cups are supposed to be easier cuz it's all about ratios and proportions (e.g. 1 cup rice 2 cups water). So all you need to do is find one cup (a cup mind you, not a fuckin gigantic mug), and use it do all of the measuring. It can get a little tricky with baking cuz eggs are involved, but in that case just buy a set of standardised measuring cups and spoons. They only cost a couple of quid!

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Are you not skinny as fuck already from all the cycling?

cycling is my winter exercise ( an inside bike, i have had way too many accidents on real bikes :P ) swimming in the summer, which was a lot easier when i lived where summer started in april not frickin' JULY like it does here!

17 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

My calculation is that @Dazey's choice of chip shop is just over 4 miles from his home. (If he eats fish and chips once a day, every day). He'd really have to live in the sticks to be 4 miles from a chippy. 

Erm ........ not quite. :lol: 

D9900730-BD1A-423E-8D1C-3E853B16D161_zps

Google says more like 350ft which by my calculations makes it approx 23,000 return trips to the chippy. :lol:

• Like 1