Every Single "Let There Be Rock" Scream by Axl In One Video!

Underhardy

On 1/6/2017 at 5:34 AM, Towelie said:

This is probably the strangest video I've ever seen on the internet. And I've seen some weird shit.

LOL really? then you have not seen the ones i have seen. i like it...to me it's like the people who put up the "concert videos" of GN'R in Vegas and it was really just different videos for each song...which was fine for me *shrugs* :)

10 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

LOL really? then you have not seen the ones i have seen. i like it...to me it's like the people who put up the "concert videos" of GN'R in Vegas and it was really just different videos for each song...which was fine for me *shrugs* :)

10 hours ago, Underhardy said:

Just a video show casing Axl's best screams of 2016... a towel smoking a bong is a bit more weird IMO

It's pretty fucking weird, four and a half minutes of him screaming "let there be rock" on a continual loop.

I play it on my laptop to annoy my wife. She hates it.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Towelie said:

It's pretty fucking weird, four and a half minutes of him screaming "let there be rock" on a continual loop.

I play it on my laptop to annoy my wife. She hates it.

if she hates that look up Collective Soul Cat on YouTube...it's 10 minutes of a cat meowing the same 4 meows on a loop! i love it but i can't get through 10 minutes of it :)